My take on thakurain

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Thakur is epitome of arrogance,father figure and ultimate bad guy. But thakurain is not so innocent. She is seen warning her husband about BSD.that shows she is not unaware of her husband's karthuth.rather she is keeping the enemy closer,as she is aware that she will be eliminated if she goes against him. This is purely my take.
That's smart actually, didn't think of it
There's way more to the thakurain than meets the eye, I want to know why she's so fond of Paro. I find the thakurain fascinating  and can't wait for her story to be revealed more so because Sadia Siddiqui is a superb actress.
Originally posted by jaya100

There's way more to the thakurain than meets the eye, I want to know why she's so fond of Paro. I find the thakurain fascinating  and can't wait for her story to be revealed more so because Sadia Siddiqui is a superb actress.

Yea my thoughts exactly but I think she can also be rudra mom? 
Originally posted by Millerrr88

Yea my thoughts exactly but I think she can also be rudra mom? 

She looks too young to be Rudra's mom.when they showed the dad he was looking pretty old. That doesn't mean anything...but can't picture her as Rudra's mom.
Originally posted by DN2012

She looks too young to be Rudra's mom.when they showed the dad he was looking pretty old. That doesn't mean anything...but can't picture her as Rudra's mom.
I too think there's a chance that she's Rudra's mom but then that might seem too obvious a choice especially as we haven't met other characters yet. The age factor especially in the villages doesn't matter and actually might be a contributing factor to her running away
Originally posted by jaya100

I too think there's a chance that she's Rudra's mom but then that might seem too obvious a choice especially as we haven't met other characters yet. The age factor especially in the villages doesn't matter and actually might be a contributing factor to her running away

So true.she must have been married of to an older gentleman Rudra's dad.
So when a handsome Thakur flipped his mooche and asked her to come hither she might have been tempted and went away,...
There is certainly more to Thakurain than meets the eye. There seems to be some sort of connection to Paro too. ðŸ˜•
[QUOTE=sonia_1]There is certainly more to Thakurain than meets the eye. There seems to be some sort of connection to Paro too. ðŸ˜•
[/QUOT
Let's wait and watch.if nothing happens we can always write a story about her.