Has anyone read these predictions?! Sanaya is included!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/will-karan-singh-grover-regret-quitting-qubool-hai-and-will-drashti-dhami-enter-bollywood-tarot-predicts/

I don't know if torat readings are accurate or not?! Does anyone know?! :)

ShreyaEdited by spate22 - 10 years ago

Sanaya Irani and Mohit Sehgal

Sanaya Irani opens the new year with her new TV show, Rangrasiya. The Queen of Pentacles means that she might just steal the show! She will garner appreciation for her versatility. Although the show will initially do well and may even seem to grow in popularity - sustaining this will be a tough challenge for the makers. Sanaya's relationship with Mohit Sehgal will continue to remain steady and secure. They are comfortable in their spaces and enjoy their relationship - but marriage seems far off.

TFS Shreya😊

Accuracy apart, what's new in this prediction? Anyone can predict this much.. 

Initial good response is already here

Sanaya's versatility- stating the obvious.. 

Difficulty in sustaining- everyshow has this issue..

And Sanaya and Mohit's relationship, nothing more than what they have said in their interviews..

If someone really has such predicting skills, let them predict the opening TRP.. Even with a margin of +/- 0.5.

I don't believe in these things, so I accept my opinion may be biased..

All horoscopes always state the obvious. There's nothing new in that. πŸ˜†
I am happy that Sanaya will steal the show πŸ‘  She has already stolen my heart since June 6, 2011 !!!

Its about time the skeptics appreciated what she makes look as easy as pie !

Sanaya is truly the queen of expressions - her nuances in IPK were mind-blowing !!!!

So the makers will find it difficult bit not impossible to keep the lead - this should give them that extra push to work hard to keep the show on top !!!

Best of luck, RR team
So predictable. It was obviously guessed by every Sanaya fan and all others who follow the show. About her versatility no question as she has proved it long back. About the show fingers crossed as we know that it all rests on the makers
Good luck for that.
Exactly what I'm thinking?! They stating what we already know!!

Shreya
haha read this already. We all know that don't we?
Originally posted by Msfrootie

Sanaya Irani and Mohit Sehgal

Sanaya Irani opens the new year with her new TV show, Rangrasiya. The Queen of Pentacles means that she might just steal the show! She will garner appreciation for her versatility. Although the show will initially do well and may even seem to grow in popularity - sustaining this will be a tough challenge for the makers. Sanaya's relationship with Mohit Sehgal will continue to remain steady and secure. They are comfortable in their spaces and enjoy their relationship - but marriage seems far off.

TFS Shreya😊

Accuracy apart, what's new in this prediction? Anyone can predict this much.. 

Initial good response is already here

Sanaya's versatility- stating the obvious.. 

Difficulty in sustaining- everyshow has this issue..

And Sanaya and Mohit's relationship, nothing more than what they have said in their interviews..

If someone really has such predicting skills, let them predict the opening TRP.. Even with a margin of +/- 0.5.

I don't believe in these things, so I accept my opinion may be biased..

WORD Deepti di! πŸ˜†
Shreya-  some tarot last year said that Chanchan would initially face problems but would gain popularity. So that should tell you how accurate they are .  As it is, I don't believe in astrology. 
Originally posted by SS88

Shreya-  some tarot last year said that Chanchan would initially face problems but would gain popularity. So that should tell you how accurate they are .  As it is, I don't believe in astrology. 

Ah, yes!! I remember!! She even said that Mohit might get into an accident if he's not careful!!🀒 The year has passed and he's fit and fine!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Although, he did fall sick early last year but that's it!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shreya