Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Feels good to read this review.
Team Rangrasiya has done an awesome job for the first week and I for one believe that the nuances that are not so perfect now will build up as the story progresses and make it even more fantastic.  Think of it as a "bud" that is going to "blossom".
Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Tfs! Such a good review :)
Nour7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
 TFS i just love it

ArnavKhushijodi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
TFS Dear!! 😊 An excellent review that touches upon all the great points about the show ... only I would like to add the amazing chemistry of Paro and Rudra to it! 😃
Storybrooke thumbnail
Absolutely. I'm so glad Sanaya signed this show, otherwise I would have missed all the intrinsic detail and the talent that is Ashish Sharma. The PH set a high bar and I hope the team can keep up with it.
Urvi.96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow, thanks for sharing!! 😊 And what an awesome review of the show! I really like when reviews praise each and every individual involved in the venture including the director, DOP, music director etc and not just the leads. We as an audience love to sing praises of those who we see on screen and assume that they are what make the show but that is not true...its a joint venture which involves 100+ individuals striving to give their best.  So I genuinely thought this was a well-balanced review of the show!! Kudos to Team RR and hope you maintain such stellar episodes in the future as well! 👏 Edited by urvi.sharma93 - 10 years ago