When Rudra looks at Paro.... - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
with our without his Aviators...
what was i saying???❤️ oh yeaaahhh...every time Rudra looks at Paro, what is your reaction?

You know why I made this post (apart from the nefarious purpose of having another excuse to talk about Rudra and his eyes) is that usually I hate those usual ridiculous eye locks in ridiculous poses and positions...

But, But But true to form my Rudra and Paro are differfent...did you notice that everytime Rudra looks at Paro he just stops in his tracks. And its nowhere near being a standard eyelock. Its like way way up there...its sooo real, I feel as if I am standing with them there. As if the world comes to standstill for him. He cant move or function...and he certainly cant understand...lol, mera bhola bholanath...

he looks so stumped, flumoxed and rooted to the spot...and it has happened to him every single time, when he rolled with her, when he saw her for the first time, when he looked back on hearing that she was to be wed, when (in the promo) they bump into each other and he cant look away despite endangering his position, and even when , after killing her hubby (in the promo) he is standing with his gun aimed at her and cant look away from her eyes...

its like a soul-lock...his whole being comes to a stand still and his soul pours out of his eyes...mesmerized, tormented, baffled, bedazzled, intrigued, infuriated, torn, rooted. there is no other way to describe it. except a connection of souls, whether they like it or not. 

And Paro, timid, reserved, spirited, quiet and dreamy, despite all her efforts -cannot look away. She is sometimes petrified, sometimes confused, sometimes tormented, sometimes grateful, but never able to look away or even run away.  She feels a tug in the core of her soul, as she feels his blood on her skin...Her soul is also in her eyes. 

And I too cant look away. Well, not least because of Rudra's smoky eyes and hotness personification, but also because these are moments I have never seen before on TV. Moments that only these two could have created. 

Pls do let me know what you feel at those moments...i personally feel he is actually looking at me...ROFL...🤣 but thats another story.

Edited by dmg2c - 10 years ago
Shona, you moron...he was neither looking at Paro nor was he looking at you...he was calculating very fast what her weight would be ...if she fainted again he would have to pick her up again na!! 
lolll😆

seriously, i knew you would say something about his eyes sooner or later...how you controlled yourself so long I dont know. 

lage raho munni !!
Di, you are incorrigible. LOL...of coursseee i have to make a post on my darling baby's eyes na...dont be jealous.

btw, people...yeh sirf likes se chalega kya?? 
YOu have nothing to say about Rudra's isspesssaaalll look for Paro...

where does it cause a tingling inside of you?? 
Ur living in ur own world aren't u...ur hilarious...loved ur post😃
Originally posted by Rainy01

Ur living in ur own world aren't u...ur hilarious...loved ur post😃

Not at all ...i am living in Rudra la la land, if you know what I mean😆

Thanks for reading this really looonnnggg post and still liking it!🤗
Basically i use to find Eye Locks irritating , like dafuq you stare into each other eyes for long , but for PaRud , they get dumbstruck while seeing each other ..which is more real , i like it.
Originally posted by -Babelicious-

Basically i use to find Eye Locks irritating , like dafuq you stare into each other eyes for long , but for PaRud , they get dumbstruck while seeing each other ..which is more real , i like it.

exactly the point...they almost hate it, but they cant look away. the latest promo is a case in point.
I love how Rudra always have a soft looks in his eyes when he looks at Paro his expressions totally change.
lol dear Rudra ka la-la land se vapas dharti pe ajao! 😆