Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay , this is probably the stupidest thought regarding symbolism in any content in history being made right now as a post in IF, so hold your panties and boxers , and let me explain. Basically , Rudra's mentally disturbed father tells him that his eyes are a reminder , a memory and a symbol of his mother.A symbol of the fact that Rudra was and is a part of her , wherever she leaves or goes in disloyalty and infidelity. It's a lot like Harry and Voldy , eh? To destroy Voldy , Harry had to destroy himself because despite Voldy being a symbol of evil , he was always a part of Harry, whether he knew it or not.So where am I going with this? Wait a little more and read some of my beating around the bush , please. 😛

I don't know if many of you know this , but Michael Jackson had a very abusive childhood. Out of the 5 Jackson children , his father knew from a very early period that Michael was the most talented of them all , and basically his dad's ticket to maximum money and fortune possible. Result? While , other siblings of his were free to play like normal children and have a normal life after rehearsing, Michael was not allowed to go anywhere outside to play. He was practically locked in 24*7 practicing each note , and the worst part was , when any of the thousand notes he rehearsed were out of scale or wrong , he would be tied up to the ceiling upside down and be horribly beaten up by his dad with a leather belt. This happened to him almost everyday and he revealed it in the Oprah Winfrey show.He had nightmares regarding his dad for a long long time. As he was in his young age , people told him that his handsome face was a carbon copy of his father and that was majorly the reason why he delved into plastic surgery , and not due to other reasons which many of us do not know.He destroyed and reshaped his face , the colour of his face so that he is not a reminder of his dad to himself everytime he looks into the mirror or when others look at him. Painful, isn't it? Now let's take a look at Rudra. 

The significance of his eyes. Paro without even seeing him dreamed of his fire filled eyes that burned her mentally more than the fire fueled around her in her dream. Those eyes are a reminder of his mom, and therefore Rudra always covers them for some reason with his raybans , and the minute they are exposed they are shown to be a symbol of negativity. That negativity is shown through Parvati's dreams, and  that negativity itself is his unfaithful mom. Again when we see him stand in front of the commissioner for the first time without his raybans , his eyes have the first flash of his past where his classmates talk about his mom running away.See what I mean? His eyes are like not just a genetic thing , but its like a stamped symbolism of his mom being unfaithful and  that fact being always a part of him , physically not just emotionally. Am I making sense? And symbolically , he always hides that through his Raybans - and no I don't just mean literally hiding it with Rayban glasses 😆 , but i mean it symbolically acting as a cover from the world and himself to seize the reminders of his eyes being a memory of his mother...

*Phew*. You're free to laugh or shower your frustration now. ðŸ˜†
Edited by .AbhIyalicious. - 10 years ago
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know if the makers have thought about it to such depth, but you must be applauded for having such an ability to combine such different aspects together. And here we were attributing his RayBans to ST's love of all things Dabangg. 
Thats a good observation , though one of your line makes me wonder that if only the eyes were shown through Paro's dream , something might be related to it , recently her dream man ( not in romantic sense 😆) is finally getting a face , try to go into the depth of it...You can huh 😆