Rangrasiya

what the hell ....

Luckyforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
i mean its about 8days of launching of rr but chaskameter of this forum is still not working otherwise we can be no 1in coming week because of our buzz point and super activity ...
dev team should start it asap ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Me too wondering why no cm.
SoniRita thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Luckyforever

i mean its about 8days of launching of rr but chaskameter of this forum is still not working otherwise we can be no 1in coming week because of our buzz point and super activity ...
dev team should start it asap ...

but the show only started 5 days ago naa we wlll get the chaska meter ranking tomorrow it doesnt matter when the forum started the chaska meter is depend on the show when show starts we get chaska meter did u understand or did i confuse u lol
Luckyforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Anu-

but the show only started 5 days ago naa we wlll get the chaska meter ranking tomorrow it doesnt matter when the forum started the chaska meter is depend on the show when show starts we get chaska meter did u understand or did i confuse u lol

i am more confused now ...
Parud_Forever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It will start tomorrow:)
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Well for some weird reason Beintehaa has a CM from the moment forum opened and thus check the 1st page - its already on no 38.

Well this monday we will get the results for ours.. but due to this weird treatment to RR we will start a week later..

but its ok.. i am sure we will break in to top 5 easily this week :)

SoniRita thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Luckyforever

i am more confused now ...

It will start tomorrow as the chaska meter changes every monday but they counts everything on sunday and our show started on monday not sunday and hence no chaska meter 
the_breeze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Anu-

It will start tomorrow as the chaska meter changes every monday but they counts everything on sunday and our show started on monday not sunday and hence no chaska meter 

I hope what you say is true because I have been voting multiple times daily for the show and yet it shows 0 votes ðŸ˜¡
SoniRita thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: the_breeze

I hope what you say is true because I have been voting multiple times daily for the show and yet it shows 0 votes ðŸ˜¡

dont be angry we will get our results tomorrow stay tuned ðŸ˜† just keep hitting the chaska meter many times 
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Don't worry, we will get it tomorrow ðŸ˜‰