Rangrasiya

How do you think Paro will fall in love with Rudra? - Page 6

Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
After realizing the soft side of Rudra and knowing the truth of Rudra's life,she will fall 4 him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Saumya- thumbnail
Love isn't going to happen fast for either for them. It'll be hate first and for quite some time, I guess. BSD was the reason Paro's parents were killed or so she thinks and when she'll see Rudra killing her newly married husband, she is going to hate him. Similarly with Rudra, he was brought up to hate beautiful women and from all that I've inferred, he considers her to be a part of the arms dealing thing. 

They are going to be thrown together time and again and there shall be attraction but love, not sure. 😆
-Drishti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

Its a long way to go actually .. first the misunderstandings in her mind need to get cleared so that she can once again start seeing Rudra as her savior and not a villain ... After Rudra kills her husband , its obvious that she will again start fearing and hating BSD men including Rudra .. so first she will hv to know from somewhere that BSD people r the most misunderstood one whereas this Tejawat is real culprit and even the husband of hers who got killed was actually a terrorist or a smuggler who was supplying arms and ammunitions to other side of the border and so got killed  ..

One she knows the above truth , then I feel she will start respecting Rudra as a person who is loyal to his country ... After that love might blossom when on varoius occasions she will see Rudra fighting for her and protecting her from various people ... 😳.,.. Initially she might feel attracted to him as I m assuming soon Paro and Rudra might start living together because Paro might b kept under Rudra's custody till the whole case revolving Tejawat is solved since she will b the prime witness in it 😉... So we might hv initial pull-push type situations between both living under one shelter 😛.. Laila angle will come in play too which can give rise to first signs of jealousy in Paro and thus she might realise that she feels something for Rudra and eventually Love will happen ...

Same will b from Rudra's side too .. First he too should come to know that Paro is innocent in this whole case as Tejawat is real culprit while Paro is made the victim in all this .. So he will protect her from Tejawat's men who might try to kill her and this might make Rudra possessive and protective towards her ... Eventually he will feel attracted towards her and then love hoga 😛😆

But let CVs take all of the above slowly as falling in love and pre-confession phase is always the most exciting in any show ...😳

Agree with most of it. Let's hope that the cvs take their own time and make the process of them falling in love unique :)
-Drishti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: asmanichatri

I don't endorse it, I am saying that is what will happen in all likelihood ðŸ˜Š

But I think much will depend on the character trajectory of Paro, who to me right now is a bit of a mystery - I mean she is timid, she is a conformer, she is gentle and sweet.. but surely she is more. Who knows, maybe she is twisted and make Rudra fall in love with her as revenge and then dump him. If that does not convince him about the truth of his dad's words, nothing will ðŸ˜† But I want Paro to surprise me. And I agree with you completely, I want the writers to surprise us.

True. BUT remember the 2nd promo? Rudra offers Paro water but she pushes his hand away. So somewhere inside, she is feisty. I hope that it's not stockholm syndrome .. it's too repetitive .. but at the same time, I don't think Rudra will fall for her first either.
-Drishti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ireena7

After realizing the soft side of Rudra and knowing the truth of Rudra's life,she will fall 4 him

possible.
-Drishti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Saumya-

Love isn't going to happen fast for either for them. It'll be hate first and for quite some time, I guess. BSD was the reason Paro's parents were killed or so she thinks and when she'll see Rudra killing her newly married husband, she is going to hate him. Similarly with Rudra, he was brought up to hate beautiful women and from all that I've inferred, he considers her to be a part of the arms dealing thing. 

They are going to be thrown together time and again and there shall be attraction but love, not sure. 😆

Ohh I so can't wait to see her reaction when she realises that Thakur was the reason her parents died!

boisecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maybe Paro will see her husband kill her friend and see all the arms and ammuniton and find out that her husband is actually a terrorist and then see Rudra kill her husband trying to save her...