How do you think Paro will fall in love with Rudra?

Posted: 10 years ago
Because I really need a break from working/studying ... and I'm bored ... and a little - no - very very curious πŸ˜†

How is Paro going to fall in love with Rudra? From the looks of the 3rd promo, she sees Rudra shooting her husband .. and -SPOILER ALERT- a spoiler said that Rudra is going to take Paro to jail.

Now, even though Paro's first expression of Rudra is very positive, she is going to witness his ruthlessness soon enough .. and hell, if she sees him killing her husband, she is probably going to go back to fearing the BSD, this time, to a greater extent.

Sanaya said that this is going to be the crux of the story .. which means that it's going to be a while before Paro starts falling for Rudra .. and I don't think any of us can wait so long without speculating!

So spin out your wild theories .. and fantasies. How do you think Paro will fall in love with Rudra? What kind of scene do you want to see between Paro and Rudra? How do you WANT Paro to fall in love with Rudra?

lol Drish.. am abt to go.. but good food for thought.. will drop back later!! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by princessunara

lol Drish.. am abt to go.. but good food for thought.. will drop back later!! πŸ˜†

It has been killing me since we got to know that Rudra kills Paro's husband .. and it only got worse when the 3rd promo came out! πŸ˜†
I think it may be his past that makes them close or Rudra might marry her πŸ˜‰ n then she falls in love lolπŸ˜†
I think right now she has this softness towards him as she is the one who has started to think about him.

However after he shoots her husband, that softness will definitely go.

I think the main way she is going to fall in love with him is to understand why he like this.

She needs to know why he is this violent and angered person and I think the way she will fall in love with him is when she notices there is a softness in him.

He will have to do something that's going to touch her heart and make her question her own thoughts about him. Because after he has shot her husband, all that softness that she had for him is going to go.

it will take time as we will see her go through a stage of anger and hate for him (well he did shoot her husband lol)
Edited by Ipkknd_ - 10 years ago
Gah, its easy.

She will see him pouring alcohol on his wounds when he forgets to bolt the bathroom door..
Her hormones will fall in love with him even though she will pretend that she is doing him the same kindness that she did to that camel. 
Once hormones fall , auricles and ventricles will also fall for him. 

Lo, ho gayaa pyaar. β€οΈ

The most logical stereotypical thing which I hope does not happen in the show is this-

Step 1- Hero worship for the man who saved her honour.. Starting point..😊

Step 2- Thakur disowns her--> realisation that thakur is evil over some 6 months.. 

Step 3- Realisation that her hubby of 2 and half minutes was in cahoots with the evil Tejavat  --> Implies pain felt for husband's death reduces ..

Step 4a- Rudra realises her innocence and starts being less mean to her (I did not write kind because, even ST uncle is not sure if Rudra is human)

Step 4b- Paro gets to know Rudra's sad sad sad past.. Flashbacks, Othello, loony Dad, gifted Doll the entire thing-----Obviously this will happen over 8-9 months..

Step 5- Space created in Paro's heart by evacuation of Thakur + Hubby of 2.5 min is occupied by Rudra!!  Tada!!  Done!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Extra spices (add according to taste)- 

BSD did not kill her parents or was manipulated by Thakur sa to do it..
Tapkaofy Rudra's mom for extra sympathy points
Make her meet his dad just once, 100 extra sympathy points automatically
The thakurain twist..

If they do it differently I will be the happiest person😊
Edited by Msfrootie - 10 years ago
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

<font color="#000033">Gah, its easy.
</font>

<font color="#000033">She will see him pouring alcohol on his wounds when he forgets to bolt the bathroom door..</font>
<font color="#000033">Her hormones will fall in love with him even though she will pretend that she is doing him the same kindness that she did to that camel.</font>
<font color="#000033">Once hormones fall , auricles and ventricles will also fall for him.</font>

<font color="#000033">Lo, ho gayaa pyaar.❀️</font>

lol lol the best answer.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 😳
I have no idea, but it will be a while before she falls in love with him as he did shoot her husband and she will probably go through a phase of hating him :)
I hope we don't have to wait too long though ;)
what? :O -_- really to jail?😳