Rangrasiya

Just a thought

Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Enjoying the weekend ?? No rightπŸ˜†
I was thinking about Rudra and a thought passed my mind...He hates good looking women...but Laila is his companion...Dont you think both are contradicting statements?

Ankita is a very pretty girl...

So is there any possibility that Laila will be scarred or with some kind of a deformity...but in a sexy way...which is why she doesn't exactly come under the beautiful category for Rudra?

Is this possible?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cylan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hope our Major doesn't know this Laila πŸ€£
cylan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg Rudra you cant do that with us πŸ€£
Every Sexy hero in a dark story has gotten a Sexy Laila and An innocent Paro...Logic ! x-( No Lailaa!
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Well Ankita isn't a beauty queen.. she is a pretty girl, but nothing much as in u will see her and ur jaws will drop at the stunning sight... n here she is playing a kabri..means a tribal woman who spies on the border for him...

its a need based relationship and from his side he is simply using her to fulfill a need, be it physical or duty related..
thus there might not be any affection..
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think he would be liking her 
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by-princessunara

Well Ankita isn't a beauty queen.. she is a pretty girl, but nothing much as in u will see her and ur jaws will drop at the stunning sight... n here she is playing a kabri..means a tribal woman who spies on the border for him...

its a need based relationship and from his side he is simply using her to fulfill a need, be it physical or duty related..
thus there might not be any affection..

i agree with you completely.
Skyfall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I think it's more to do with the fact that he is a man has needs of his own πŸ˜†

It wouldn't be in his character if he didn't have a girlfriend or was in an intimate relationship with someone.

However, he isn't with her for her looks etc.. he is with her to fulfill his needs and thus there would be no real emotional connection between them
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well she's no "Beauty queen" at all she's pretty but not "Beautiful" or drop dead gorgeous. Our darling Paro on the other hand looks more like a Disney princess if you ask me.  
Nadia_DiyaM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
no ,,,,😭😭😭,,,,nt ready yet ,,,to  bear rudra wd someone else..