Newspaper Article- Sanaya Irani s' Interview/Translated.

Posted: 10 years ago

Hey all!!
There had been this article in yesterdays' hindi newspaper that we get here in my home. I thought it was similar to the one here of telly buzz. Though, anyways a few things are new. So I thought of sharing.

free upload

Q- Is it true that the show is inspired from Shakespears' Othello?
A- Rangrasiya potrays destructive form of love. When my co star Ashish was told about Rudra s' character , he was asked to read Othello once. So that it would help in bringing intensity to the character.

Q- How much do you relate with your character?
A- I play Paaro. A common village girl. It was tough because I am nowhere close to it in real life. If you scare her, she would be so. But would'nt come down on her knees infront of anyone. Rudra is straightforward. Life , as and how plays itself with Paaro, she adjusts accordingly.

Q-That means she isnt strong...how would she attract the audience?
A- She isnt strong because she is real. Commonly, village girls are like that. She isnt a strong one like Rudra but in future episodes you'd find her taking a stand. Fear in life is important. It alerts us. And then its a fictional show. We cant implement 100% reality in it. People need to understand that.

Q- Rudra s' hands are bloodied with Paaro s' loved ones. How will she accept him?
A- Both have a past. Due to which Rudra hates  love and Paaro believes in values. Rudra is in the Army. Army men are tough. They dont warm up easily.

Q- Paaro is a totally different character. Reason for choosing such.?
A- Before it, I have done two shows where the character was of a cheerful and  talkative person, I wanted to come out of my bubbly image. I have tried wholeheartedly to potray Paaro as a timid person.

Q- Drashti Dhami is your friend. Any plans to do Jhalak Dikhlaja like her?
A- No. I cant sail in two boats at the same time.

Q-Have you moved on from unsuccessful Chhan Chhan?
A- We learn something from all things. Even if it was unsuccessful, ChhanChhan too was a memorable part of my life.

Q- Anything you'd like to say about Mohit Sehgals' show?
A- I have seen it and I liked it. I am happy that he got a good character to play.

(MODs, kindly close if repetitive.)
Edited by Anupama. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by sondaryalakshmi

Translation plzzz.

Oyee why do u want translation...😆🤣

thanks for the article n translation!

ohhh there r new info here!! aww i like what she said about Paro.. 'if someone scares her she will get scared... cz she is real' ❤️ I already love the timid sweet Paro!

aahhh she has truly broken away from Bubbly Khushi this time!
loving it n waiting to see more
Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
translation pls Edited by sajanp - 10 years ago
thanks for the pic and translation 
Thanks for posting. Like we always do you called Rudra Arnav in online. First love. Cant blame right?
tfs

i think she'll be scared of rudra..

How much do you relate with your character?
A- I play Paaro. A common village girl. It was tough because I am nowhere close to it in real life. 

agree to thids.but she plays the role quite convincingly...👏⭐️
thanks for the article ! 😊
lol how did arnav come in the story?