Takurainsa-Paro - Mode of address not 'sa' but 'masa/masi' - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Hmm did any1 notice that Paro addresses Takurainsa as 'Takurain masa' or 'Takurain masi' while Bindi including every1 else calls her 'Takurainsa'?

Someone who knows Rajasthani stuff better, can u please explain it to me..

cz i feel that what Paro addresses is a personal term which kinda removes the status difference.. its already shown that Takurainsa loves her a lot, almost as a daughter.. Paro is special for her..
there is also a connection b/w Paro's mom n Takurainsa.. maybe they were best friends? could it be possible?

Anyway i find their relationship very sweet for now...
Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
dont know abt other "sa" but i dont want rudra to kall paro sa n  paro no way ll call him Rudra sa!!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -HEAVEN-

dont know abt other "sa" but i dont want rudra to kall paro sa n  paro no way ll call him Rudra sa!!!πŸ˜†

or officer sa, major sa πŸ˜†
@Sunara
i know this isnt the ans u expected but this "SA"| is a bit hard to digest!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -HEAVEN-

@Sunara
i know this isnt the ans u expected but this "SA"| is a bit hard to digest!πŸ˜†

aaww i on the other hand love the sa Jannat!πŸ˜† specially the sweet lilt in Sanayas voice specially ❀️

I wonder that too ... the thakurain definitely seems to have a very soft spot for Paro ... Paro and Bindi went to the thakur's house before returning to their own home after the desert incident ... and the thakur said that his wife was even happier than Paro herself about her wedding.
Maybe the thakurian and Paro's mother are sisters, or Paro's mom was the thakurain's close  friend. Mother's close friends are often called maasi .  
Yeah i guess they are friends since thakuriansa mentioned before that she had promised Paro's mom about her marriage and all so yeah they did kew each other for a long time.
ThakurianSaπŸ˜† definitely seems to have some connection to Paro.πŸ˜•