Posted: 10 years ago

well Takurain-sa knew Paro's mom really well enough to give her promises about Paro.. n Paro's mom was killed just at the same time as Rudra's mom left them right?..

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
yaa she is not his mom...
i dont know why some think she is 😲Edited by -Ronnie- - 10 years ago
Yes u r right.she can't be rudra's mother.
Unless she is his real mum and gave him away at birth to Rudra'z parents? Another plot twist for you 😆
Originally posted by -Ronnie-

yaa she is not his mom...
i dont know why some think she is 😲

ya! i mean if Takur had a fling n so i will believe! but he is the king! he will nor marry her anyway and it would have been a scandal every1 knew!

lots of people were saying it so i thought to make this post to say its not at all possible!

Originally posted by neet2407

Unless she is his real mum and gave him away at birth to Rudra'z parents? Another plot twist for you 😆

LOL 😆
Originally posted by neet2407

😆
Yeah she's not Rudra's mom but if she does turns out to be his mom ... It'll be interesting to watch how and why she went to Thakur's side ... 
Rudra' Mom will be Ananya Khare - her entry is not shown yet..
Originally posted by princessunara

<font color="#0066CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"> ya! i mean if Takur had a fling n so i will believe! but he is the king! he will nor marry her anyway and it would have been a scandal every1 knew!

lots of people were saying it so i thought to make this post to say its not at all possible!

</font>

yeah...true.
but i dunno from where they got the hint that she could be his mom.
i have seen every episode twice or more 😆...
Nothing such has been shown yet