Deception of Rudra's mom and Tejawat - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by CrazyAmie

V after all its from Nautanki films
u never knw she can b Paro's birth mother

OMG!😲
Originally posted by jaya100

Not sure V. As far as Indian film/tv is concerned the rich landlord having his way with and then killing the beautiful village woman is cliched whereas a village woman leaving her husband and child is less common even though that isn't a novel idea either. If Thakur killed Rudra's mom then Rudra's hatred for beautiful women authomatically ends when he finds this out but I want Paro to win him over with her love. I like the idea of Thakurein being Rudra's mom because she and Paro are close which would add a strain in the Rudra-Paro equation. I want a confrontation between Rudra and the mom whose eyes he has...I want to hear her side, is she really a callous woman who would leave her son and crippled husband or was there a sacrifice involved. We don't know how Rudra's dad became handicapped did the Thakur take care of the dad's medical care on condition that she become his? Then again Rudra was 13 when his mom left so if he saw Thakurein now he should recognize her and it's too early in the story for that kind of revelation. This story has so many possibilities and I really hope the cvs are going to think out of the box and come up with something different.

I like the strain between the hotties angle.😃
Originally posted by Msfrootie

Interesting thought.. And then show goes on 2 more years with Rudra's revenge..
But it would make Thakur the one dimensional evil one and Rudra the poor sufferer.. We were promised shades of grey for every character except Paro and I will hold them to that promise..
Nothing is impossible on Indian tele, so lets wait and watch..😊

Yeah, true. But if thakur is good to the people (albeit not in reality, so under pretension...) that makes him a bit grey. But not where Rudra is concerned. 
Originally posted by bkamber

I have many thoughts in my head, but just like the weather where I am, it's a little clouded.
Love your post Vittoria and I miss the speculation concepts from the "New show" thread in CC forum. 😊

I think Rudra is "Othello" Jr. 
Rudra's mom is "Desdemona" who either left the family for Mr T or has met her demise - open at the moment to fulfill the need of a TV serial.
Mr T is Roderigo, the rich, young man who wanted Desdemona
Mrs T - don't know yet...could be the Desdemona who left for a comfortable life or was driven to it by her ruthless husband.
Parvati's Mom is Emilia who was Desdemona's lady in waiting and if Mrs T is that woman then it makes sense how she made a promise to take care of Parvati.  Also, the reason why Parvati's mom had the startled look on her face when she was killed on the bus..she recognized the shooter...one of their own.
Laila is Bianca who was the type of woman men frequent and one her client's was Cassio a military guy who promised her marriage but never happened...so who is Cassio...one of Rudra's men?? Laila is going to be double/triple agent..

Wasn't going to write this much...my thoughts...will proof read after I make my profile comments. 😆
@bold That's a fantastic observation. I did not even see that!
Edited by kbtr - 10 years ago
Originally posted by MadhuO

There is definitely something amiss about the Thakurien.  I thought her to be sweet, but when she made the comment about the BSD coming to the village...I changed my mind.  She is sweet but in cahoots with her husband.  She is a little too sweet with Parvati. I don't trust so much sweetness.
We don't know what exactly happened with Rudra's mother other than that she abandoned her husband and child. 
Basing a thought on what Kerrie said above, there could be a connection between Rudra's Dad, Tejawat and the Thakurien. She could be the mother that left for a better life, more than what Rudra's dad could offer.  Women do that.  Even though this may not be the norm for a village woman she left for the "Thakur" not just any other ordinary man.
Let's see...this will add a track for sure.

Good point. Logical. But I don't think the  thakurani is Rudra's mom. He would recognize her, no? And would they give him such a hard time in school?
Originally posted by tiahalder

its interesting..
but i'm not sure anything..sometime I even feel that Paro's parents are also killed by Tejawat..
Tejawat is a slimeball. He will do whatever it takes to safeguard his interests. That means killing, too. As we have already seen. I'm sure he is the one who attacked the bus carrying Paro's parents. We have seen that the BSD do not attack without any rhyme or reason... (or maybe they do, at the thakur's behest...)
hmmm interesting thought V I think its possible dt Tejawat did smthin 2 Rudra's mum even if she ran away its still suspicious dt how on earth can a mother forget her child nd never look back or contact him😲😲  So ur thots abt Mr Teju can b true😉
yeah then it'll be interesting to watch