Week One - Hits and Misses - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome Review  πŸ‘πŸΌ & completely agree on the HIT points πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Cinematography & The background score is amazingly superb πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... & chemistry b/w lead is surely an icing on the cake πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...  All together surely its gonna be a worth a watch πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

As for misses -- Hope they dont keep Paro so soft & timid throughout...& with time she goes stronger & confident ... Apart from that I have doubts how gonna transform it into a love story  πŸ€”... How exactly they plan to bring Rudra-Paro together...Hope they just bring them just for the heck of it...they shud make love grow gradually slowly & steadily  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

Extremely well written post TM, I agree with each and every point u made...Both Ashish and Sanaya  dilouge delivery needs to brush up a lil...ashish for a very dull/low throw voice ( everything else is perfect wid him * wink) and Sanaya for d dialect...Superb post
Nice take on week1. I have liked a lot of things about the show-

1. the casting is close to perfect
2. the canvas is beautiful
3. the cinematography is amazing
4. the screenplay has the right pace
5. I have loved the action sequences so far

Regarding Sanaya's portrayal of Paro, I can see where you are coming from. I had the same reservations as you. But in a recent interview Sanaya has clarified that in the early days Paro doesn't have much of a personality, she is a meek, shy girl who many not speak up. But slowly she gains in courage and takes a stand for herself. Keeping that in mind I think her portrayal of Paro has been good.

But i do agree that she needs more work on her accent. I think her voice texture has also changed dramatically from her last 2 shows. I hope she will trump it soon.
Originally posted by -Unknowndesire

I agree with a few point here but not only Sanaya even Tarun aka Thakur Tejawat seems to be having problem with the accent as well both of them needs to improve. Sanaya as Paro is doing a wonderful job her acting is great. She never disappoint in terms of body language & Expressions.

Ashish is doing great as Rudra I like the violence & action to be honest so that one I have to disagree on it.

Rudra & Paro chemistry is looking good so far and so is the show. Story is very griping, The location & setting is Beautiful.

The Cinematography is one of the most amazing thing about the show.

I would like her to tone down a bit in a few scenes. I feel she is bang on in few scenes and flounders a bit in few others . I think it wll be better as time passes by and she gets into the character completely
Originally posted by MissCoco

You're welcome.😊
I think it will be toned down when they move from outdoor to indoor shoots. Then I will probably miss the desert and oasis.

They will eventually have to move indoors due to technical constraints but for now the dessert and its ruggedness is very well captured for sure
Originally posted by -purnima-

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="2">Awesome Review πŸ‘πŸΌ & completely agree on the HIT pointsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Cinematography & The background score is amazingly superb πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... & chemistry b/w lead is surely an icing on the cake πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... All together surely its gonna be a worth a watch πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

As for misses -- Hope they dont keep Paro so soft & timid throughout...& with time she goes stronger & confident ... Apart from that I have doubts how gonna transform it into a love story πŸ€”... How exactly they plan to bring Rudra-Paro together...Hope they just bring them just for the heck of it...they shud make love grow gradually slowly & steadily πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š </font>
</font>

Thank you

they sure have got us intrigued with how they will take the story forward and that bodes well for the show
hope they keep up the good work and improve upon it
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Nice take on week1. I have liked a lot of things about the show-

1. the casting is close to perfect
2. the canvas is beautiful
3. the cinematography is amazing
4. the screenplay has the right pace
5. I have loved the action sequences so far

Regarding Sanaya's portrayal of Paro, I can see where you are coming from. I had the same reservations as you. But in a recent interview Sanaya has clarified that in the early days Paro doesn't have much of a personality, she is a meek, shy girl who many not speak up. But slowly she gains in courage and takes a stand for herself. Keeping that in mind I think her portrayal of Paro has been good.

But i do agree that she needs more work on her accent. I think her voice texture has also changed dramatically from her last 2 shows. I hope she will trump it soon.

call me a cynic of maybe its a case of once bitten twice shy for me but the offscreen clarifcations of Pavati's character being simple and later developing corage and taking a stand are terribly familiar to what said abt the female lead of Nautanki's maiden show and that stand never came and even if it did it was for all of 3-4 episodes.
Hence the apprehensions I have regarding Paro esp given its the same writing team

I sincerly hope they have learnt their lessons frm the past mistakes

@Guinea, -HEAVEN-, Sexy_Angel, peachpie, ARS24, ipkrocks24, -MallyluvsJ2M-, zooni.blue: thank you for commenting
Great review :)

I agree with almost all the points πŸ˜† Sanaya although no doubt is a brilliant actor, she needs a little more time to get into a Rajasthani girl's character. Her accent had me in little doubt in the first episode, but it improved drastically by the end of the week. Regarding her character, she is a shy person and I think, we are not going to see much about her personality until her wedding takes place. She sure misses her parents and is scared of fire, she needs some time to open up to the audience. Knowing Sanaya, I'm sure she'll bring every aspect of Paro quite well. πŸ˜³

And again, special mention to the cinematography and music department of the show. They are brilliant!