BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi friends ..Another OS from my Side and also its on request..  never ever I cant say NO to her ..  for my  janeman.. AMRIT...with her weird wish.. and  tough challenge for me..

Update

Ram was very  much angry.. on the banquet hall committee as they were failed to keep  their promise about the banquet hall.. though ram was going to pay  a  huge amount but they  cant arrange this on time within a short notice period of seven days..

Ram was in his RB mood..

And only Priya can sooth him and control him..

She caught his hand and pulled him towards the gate..

Ram  was shocked with her sudden behavior..and  looked at her  with a puzzle look..

Kya hai yaar .. what r u want to do..

Priya with a very calm voice just indicate him towards the car ..

At car

Ram composing himself ..What Priya .. mujhe aise lekar kyun agayi tum..

U were too angry Mr.Kapoor...Its not good for ur health na.

Whenever Ram experiences her care for him.. he feels himself  he is the luckiest man.. coz before his marriage.. he was unaware about the true care ..even after their marriage destiny played a cruel game with them that he had to stay separate with his love ..with the person.. who truly cares about him and his well being .

Totally forgot about his anger and the reason he just looked at her..with his cutest smile.. that can melt any one and PRiya who is  already in love with his this gesture continues her talk..

Aap jab  gussa hote hai na sach me..

Pata hai kaise lagte hai aap?

Kaise.. Ram  with his grin just asked her

And priya with a naughty grin  and smile  said  Like an Angry Polar bear gusse se kisiko khane k liye tayar..  

Bohut dar lagta hai  mujhe  aapse

Pata hai  mera .. kya man karta hai   

Though ram was thinking may be  Priya will say that .. she loves to tease him that moment .. but quench his query mind he asked : Kya..

Aapko jakar jor se hug karu and bolu chill  .. relax.. cutely she  expressed her feelings ..

With a surprised tone RAM  replied :To karte kyun  nehi ho aise ..

Aab jab aap gusse honge na tab  karungi ..

RAM was in a mischievous look just stare at her and said  ok let see..

Within few minutes they reached their kingdom.. Kapoor mansion.. though Mumbai  traffic is so hectic from morning .. but with the help of BMW and its speed .. the king and queen enter their  space ..

Ram entered their living room first and with a bit of tiredness just  took his sit on the sofa..

Juhi saw all the antics of RAM.. she could not control her feelings ..and brought a glass of water for RAM..

Ram was  sitting on the sofa lying his head at the head rest with closed eyes ..

Juhi with a very much feeble voice.. Ram aapke liye pani..

Ram looked at her and again in his RB mood.. uttered : ghar me aur koi nehi hai kya pani dene k liye ..aur agar nehi hai to rehne do .. I can  serve myself.. don't put ur nose in every where specially in my matter.. I said u long before . Priya is with me for my self..and even in past I never gave u the place of my Priya do u get that .. jus as a friend u helped me out.. and now I don't need all of these so just stay of me.. and went from there .

Priya was gate side ..Ram and juhi both were un aware about the fact .. but .. Priya was eye witness of all.. as a lady love of her man.. as a wife she was feeling   luckiest woman of this world..but as a friend ..and lady  she was feeling sad too..as she can feel Juhi's condition and status.. but the feelings of being a wife over shadowed all the emotion of her ..and she moved towards juhi..

Tapping her shoulder she said.. : I do understand ..even I can feel u Juhi.. but kya haina .. Mr.Kapoor is just like that .. he is very much possessive about all relation..and specially in our case.. and cant control his anger over this matter..so just stay out of it.. and started to move from there.. suddenly something struck in her mind again she faced juhi and said .. : u know what .. I love this nature of Mr.Kapoor and after 23 years of marriage though I know he is only mine.. but I am possessive too..

And moving towards their room  better say.. following Ram's step..

In their private place in the true sense their kingdom..where no one cant interrupt..

Ram was standing at the window ..

Priya entered.. bolting the door .. slowly went towards him..and hugged him from backside..

With her this antics.. Ram faced her and asked her through his eyes.. as they don't need any words to express their feelings .. their heart bit and eyes speak zillion of unspoken words which are left unspoken by their voice ..

I said u na.. aap jab aap gussa honge I will hug u tightly..

Her one words not words only her smile has the magic to vanish all his anger , insecurity all that ..

Wo to madam  ye bhi sach hai aabhi bhi tum mujhse darti ho..

Priya looked at him..and in a confusing tone asked its meaning

Are car me to tumhi batayi na .. jab main gussa ho jata hu.. usually tum darti ho mujhse.. with a naughty grin he said this ..

Haaw Mr.Kapoor I am trying to sooth u now and u r .. u r impossible.. and went to changing room.

But RAM  did not want to stop this here .. so he followed her ..

Priya was  selecting  clothes for change  .. Ram reached there..

Priya turned to move but bumped with RAM..

With this sudden jolt.. the clothes felt from her hand ..but  not her eyelid for a once.. it was stuck at Ram's.. as well as RAM's too on her over expressive eyes...

Tose naina lage

(Tose naina lage piya saware

Nahee bas me abb yeh jiya sawaen) -

Mohabbat toh ek javeda jindagi hai -

(Tose naina lage mili roshani

Tose mann jo laga mili jindagi) -

Ram moving so close to her that  she could feel his breath on her face..

Priya closed her eyes tightly as she was anticipating something more from him.. though it was not going for first time for her or for him.. after  23 years ,, no it cant be.. but after  seven years gap.. its going to be first for them ..

(Mohabbat kee hai dasata jindagi

Mohabbat naa ho toh kaha jindagi) -

Tose naina lage...

But Ram was on his teasing mood.. he just brushed his lips with her ..and  moved his face to see her reaction..

Priya already par6ted her lips.. she was so sure that Ram will continue it.. but when she could not feel any further moment just open her eyes with a questing look at him.. with full of shyness too..

Shama ko pighlane kaa arman kyun hai

Patange ko jalne kaa arman kyun hai

Isi shauk kaa imtihan jindagi hai -

Controlling his smile Ram asked her.. I just stopped coz I need ur permission na..

Priya was shocked ..never ever she imagined of this day..coz ram moved first time without her permission though he knew that she loved him that time too.. but unsure about her reaction or feelings  in this matter ..but he moved and after 23 years ,, he is asking  for her permission for this only..

With her annoying voice Priya said .. aap sachem  Golu hogaye hai aur bhi and trying to move from there

Ram clutched her wrist tightly and pulled her on her   true place which is  none other  his chest . 

With a husky voice he replied ..Priya agar main itni bhi Golu hu to tin betiyon ki baap kaise ban  gaya

Mohabbat jise baksh de jindagani

Nahee maut par khatm usaki kahani

Priya was totally numb .. unexpected reply from her man .. her Golu ..

Ram started to nuzzle her on her neckline..Priya caught his coat tightly .. she was shivering with this sweet torture of her husband..and  spoke out Ram... plzzz not now...though she did not want to stop it...but as a mother she knows its right time for their lunch so she has to be..

Kaise jiya jayey - ishq bin

Nahee koyi insan mohabbat se khali

Har ek ruh pyasi, har ek dil sawani

Mohabbat jahan hai waha jindagi hai

Mohabbat naa ho toh kaha jindagi hai

(Tose naina lage mili roshani

Tose mann jo laga mili jindagi) -

Mohabbat jise baksh de jindagani

Nahee maut par khatm usaki kahani

Ram was not at all in his mind to stop ...

Listening his name.. from her  Ram gave her enormous wet kisses and at the end reached at her lips.. within a fluctuation of sec.. he took it in his..and caressing it with so much passion with his own.. of course priya was accompany him in their sweet moment..

But with so much unwillingness they had to separate for much awaited breathing .. specially Priya was feeling suffocate ..

Ram controlling his all emotion for her said.. looking at her with his satisfied  smile.. Priya main  jaa raha hu..its already lunch time so plz come first and join us... Trying to move

Priya clutched his wrist .. Ram looked again at her..and uttered Kya?

Priya moved her hands towards his lips trying to wipe this off..  but ram backed it and said .. I love chocolate flavor rehne do.. I will  wipe this with the help of my toungue.. jaldi ajao ..and left her with shied face..

At lunch table.. 

All members are there ... (Not the senior citizen members ..)

Pari and Mayra were engrossed in a magazine..

From very early Pari was a very much interested about this fashion world ..in this matter she is truly grand daughter of her nani,.. Shipra  and Mayra is eagerly waiting to start a company under Kapoor industry with her father's permission of such type of products ..coz  she thinks.. it's  very much profitable business  to make fool all models girls who r behind all these stupid branded cosmetics.. and there  discussion was in full mood when Priya joined them from kitchen..

Still then Ram did not pay attention to them but when Pari asked her mother that : mumma say na .. main papa jaisi hi hu na.. ..

Priya narrowed her eyes and asked : matlab..

Paria again said: matlab meri har ek pasand na pasand sab papa jaisa hi hai na ..

RAM was enjoying this question coz from their birth.. Ram used fight with Priya that who is like him..

Mayra: no I am like Papa as his business mind.. do u get that buddhu indicating Pari she said ..

Pari said no I am like papa..

Withan annoying tone Priya said ufff  tum dono bhi.. magazine dekhne k time bhi ..

Pari  all time in her bubbly attitude..ok ok.. let it be Mayra.. ye dekh chocolate flavor lipstick .. I love this yaar ..

Giving all shock and Priya a  small heart attack Ram uttered ..Pari u r just like me..even I love this flavor too..

Priya looked at him with her big eyes..and when Ram realized what he just said.. he tried to rectify himself..means .. I love chocolate na.. so  i..

Priya made an excuse .. Pari u wanna eat ..ur fav dish.. na I am coming with this ..

Pari and Mayra are only 15 years  so they cant get the exact meaning.. but juhi.. got it and left the place asap..

But who cares for her this behavior..

The true family no 1 enjoyed their lunch ...

Byeee  comnts dete raho

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devmohan thumbnail
Very Very nice OS ...very Cute...very Romantic😊
Thanks for PM😃
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WEll, saal ka shubharambh chocolate se hui hai👏
Chocolate flavour😆😆 wah wah kya direct signal mil gaya juhi ko I m loving this, showing her realr place n also giving her full proof of their eternal love.

Omg what a polar bear huggy ofvraya, their conversation was truly admirable sanju awesome.
I loved the permission part of the raya conversation, where the scene is like ram n priya acting live, priya closing eyes, n blabbering first time toh bina permission k hi, n clutching ram. Same golu act. Truly depicted our raya.
I loved chocolate falvour too😉
Golu is no more golu priyaji, 3 betiyoan k baap hai but aapke saamne golu banne k mauka nhi gawata kabhi.
Aap dono ki yeh harkate bade acche lagte hai...
U made my Sunday sanju thank u.

Thanks for the pm.
Love you, happy new year.
BALHLOVER thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: devmohan

Very Very nice OS ...very Cute...very Romantic😊

Thanks for PM😃

awweee
 thank u dear 

BALHLOVER thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bpatil3

WEll, saal ka shubharambh chocolate se hui hai👏

Chocolate flavour😆😆 wah wah kya direct signal mil gaya juhi ko I m loving this, showing her realr place n also giving her full proof of their eternal love.

Omg what a polar bear huggy ofvraya, their conversation was truly admirable sanju awesome.
I loved the permission part of the raya conversation, where the scene is like ram n priya acting live, priya closing eyes, n blabbering first time toh bina permission k hi, n clutching ram. Same golu act. Truly depicted our raya.
I loved chocolate falvour too😉
Golu is no more golu priyaji, 3 betiyoan k baap hai but aapke saamne golu banne k mauka nhi gawata kabhi.
Aap dono ki yeh harkate bade acche lagte hai...
U made my Sunday sanju thank u.

Thanks for the pm.
Love you, happy new year.

are itni rat ko tu on hai 
 wah ji kya baat hai.. 
good ..
 and ye hi hai na raya ki khasiyat do no hi romance k mamle me golu hai phir bhi yehi ada hum e bade achhe laggte hai .. 
 and teri lambi comnts ne meri sunday bana dali 
 happy new year to u too 

bpatil3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BALHLOVER

are itni rat ko tu on hai 
 wah ji kya baat hai.. 
good ..
 and ye hi hai na raya ki khasiyat do no hi romance k mamle me golu hai phir bhi yehi ada hum e bade achhe laggte hai .. 
 and teri lambi comnts ne meri sunday bana dali 
 happy new year to u too 

Haan tu itni raat ko update karsakti hai toh mein comment nhi karsakti kya😛

Well I loved the dining table wala cconversation so much mein aapke jaise hoon na n he saying I like chocolate flavour too n tongue, n juhi going away n priya's stern n embarrassed n no reaction wala look n sudden topic change, mesmerizing sanju.😆
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely!!!!
please continue soon...
BALHLOVER thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bpatil3

Haan tu itni raat ko update karsakti hai toh mein comment nhi karsakti kya😛

Well I loved the dining table wala cconversation so much mein aapke jaise hoon na n he saying I like chocolate flavour too n tongue, n juhi going away n priya's stern n embarrassed n no reaction wala look n sudden topic change, mesmerizing sanju.😆

aweee yaar main to udne lagi hu ..  comnts padne k baat band bhi kar.. 
 u know na all..time nehi milti hai yaar  so busy in all so rat ko hi time mil gayi ..aab gane k sath set huyi hai ya nehi bata de song was on reqst 
bpatil3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BALHLOVER

aweee yaar main to udne lagi hu ..  comnts padne k baat band bhi kar.. 
 u know na all..time nehi milti hai yaar  so busy in all so rat ko hi time mil gayi ..aab gane k sath set huyi hai ya nehi bata de song was on reqst 

Haan gaane k saath match hua hai perfectly the scenes their eyelock, n craving to touch, embrace, to love, to be loved, w/o hichkichahat, n duties as parents n desire as lovers.
I liked it. Arre kal sunday hai na toh chalega. Actually was about to sleep but found ur update, actually was reading b4 I get pm.😛 Fir socha kal comment karoongi, fir socha abhi comment karke soti hoon, aise chalte chalte 1hour ka safar hogaya😆
Edited by bpatil3 - 10 years ago
BALHLOVER thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: contactcharu

lovely!!!!

please continue soon...

thank u dear .. but continue sayad nehi kar sakti main 
😭