Doli Armaano Ki

Tips to increase forum rankings ...

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Tips for increasing Forum Ranking

Increasing Forum Ranking

1. Hit the Chaska Meter once every time you open the forum, It is on the upper left hand corner of the forum page . ALWAYS rate it at the last person/head. 

2. Emlist forum in your my forums section. simply click on the star beside your My forums drop down list..

3. Make the forumpink! What i mean is.. make all the thread PINK! 

When a thread is opened, it is icy blue..
A thread becomes pink when it gets EITHER 25 comments OR 250 views.. Pink threads add up to the activity section of the CM ranking๐Ÿ˜ƒ

4. Blue threads decrease the forum ranking.

5. Creating multiple threads doesn't mean that the forum rank increases. If you observe the color of the thread just before the name it should become pink, which happens with 250 + views. And the more the pink threads, the good the ranking will be.

6. More the healthy discussions also lead to increase in forum rank.Make the forum active by posting topics , pictures , liking and commenting on posts .

8. Comment on all the articles, photo gallery of the actors, profiles of the actors.   

Suggestions for Increasing the Forum Activity

1.  Create a Prediction of the week thread for that particular week.

2. Make a member of the week post where others will ask the member some fun questions.

3. Hold VM & Siggie Contests

4. All the members can contribute to make a newspaper week (or month) regarding what happened in the show.

5. Make a thread for poems where members can write poems about the show.\\
Comment on their profiles/ any new article on them, join the fan clubs, view the pictures and more. This can be done by each member at least TWICE a day. 

Please remember that creating multiple threads doesn't mean active forum. (Don't get frustrated for reading this line again and again)
๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜‰ Hope it works in this forum. Let's hope for the best and do best. Feel free to let me know your suggestions too. ๐Ÿ˜›

Thank you all!

(I apologize if a similar post has already been made) 

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago