Mirror Mirror on the wall :)

Posted: 10 years ago

We have seen so many catchy cliched things already in many shows ..

but This mirror stories coming straight from the SnowhiteπŸ˜ƒ revisits here in a totally different ways.. 

first scene 

she ran towards- him he dragged her hand -keep her behind him without even looking at her for once .. but when she saw her savior's  stern determined face on the mirror on the ground .. there was no eyelock but she saw the Man in her dream..😳
 beautifully conceptualized visually superb and brilliantly directed kudos to the concerned

Second scene 
"Objects In The Rear View Mirror May Appear Closer Than They Are" yes they are .. after knowing that paro is gonna marry to someone i guess he dared to look at her through this mirror .. the reason we may know later on πŸ˜‰

Third scene 

credit to the CG:) 

This is by far most fav of mine .. its like a parallel-univers- mirror-connection 

she touched his blood feeling him or her own heart .. and he brings his left hand to ruthlessly cure his own wound 

.. brilliant and something says that this serial is rich in other departments not only the casting .. 

kudos to the RR team for giving This Mirror love πŸ˜³
Edited by GodhuliLogon - 10 years ago
Yes
Loved the blood wala mirror scene

Luna nice to see u here and ur post :)
Beautiful post.

I loved the third one the most.. The blood stained hand turned into rudra's hand and then the reflection of him in the mirror!

Extraordinary creativity..

And you are right. Casting is just a part of the wholesome package of excellence in RR team..

Edited by golpokobita - 10 years ago
its kind of symbolic ..   dont know how to say it better, but it is there ... 

know what..?
we used to love the dupatta,  still loving it,  and now we have the mirror to love too ..   πŸ˜†

btw, mdm luna..  where hv u been?
why are u missing from class?
Awesome post, that scene was beautifully executed..looking forward to more Mirror romance😳
I loved the last one. She felt his blood with her left hand and they cut to the scene of his right hand covered in his blood. And the contrast of their reactions to it. β€οΈ DOP, director and CV ki jai ho. 
Originally posted by golpokobita

Beautiful post.

I loved the third one the most.. The blood stained hand turned into rudra's hand and then the reflection of him in the mirror!

Extraordinary creativity..

And you are right. Casting is just a part of the wholesome package of excellence in RR team..

creativity rocks for sure .. 
Originally posted by goguma

its kind of symbolic ..   dont know how to say it better, but it is there ... 

know what..?
we used to love the dupatta,  still loving it,  and now we have the mirror to love too ..   πŸ˜†

btw, mdm luna..  where hv u been?
why are u missing from class?

yeah .. symbolism .. hope to hear frm you in details abt this .. :) 
i had been here only since beginning but dont go to cls that much πŸ˜ƒ
Great Post Dear! A beautiful interpretation of the scenes πŸ˜ƒ