A love story written in blood -n today his blood wrote 1 more line...

Posted: 10 years ago
While watching I was thinking... the tagline of the show
'Rann ke reth par rakth se rachi premki daastan'
'A love story written in blood on the sands of the desert'

And today another line was written in blood...this time his blood... I wonder whose blood it will be the next time around...

The show's raw edginess...its fascinating..

Her soft face troubled as her gentle fingers touch the bloodstain..and her fingers get smeared with his blood..n she gazes at her fingers as if in a trance.. n he on the other hand; his fingers are bloodied and gritting his teeth he gets on with cleaning the wound from the bullet..
Contrast of her soft gentleness to his rough ruthlessness... her pale fragility to his dark strength.. her innocent femininity to his masculinity...

Even being solo indoor scenes these carry a certain magic with them... not a word was spoken...  yet.. there is a strange draw.. a haunting feel with that soulful haunting music... almost an otherworldly feel... what a beautiful tale this is turning out to be...

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
Nice post & I like how she touched his blood then it moved to him touching his blood πŸ˜³
Wow... Very nicely described here.
Beautiful contrast Sunara 
I was thinking that too the love story written in blood on the sands and we got a glimpse of it 
I could stare at those pictures/ video all day and I just love the contrast in their characters - there is confusion and pain in both of them though which makes them even more beautiful ( if that were possible) 
Maybe because we've been discussing it so long or maybe because  this story and characters have such a timeless feel, I feel like I am reliving their story, though the characters have only just met beautiful 
Yes indeed it's written in blood also because he will kill her husband, maybe also because of the whole thing about BSD and the villagers

Rudra actually had soft looks towards her when he saved her, he even was surprised when he knew she is getting married

I like both the scenes. ..there was something in rudra's eyes when he knows about her marriage...later when paro touch his blood. 
..then they showed rudra touching it.
Beautiful post and caps Sunara. I think visually this was one of my favorite scenes so far starting with the discovery of the blood and Paro recollecting the events that led to the blood ending up on her shoulder, the way the flashback was done was beautiful and then the transition to Rudra was so subtle that for a moment I was in shock wondering how come Sanaya's arm was so hairy before I realized it was Rudra's hand.πŸ˜†
So the first blood has been shed and next will be Paro's when she pricks her finger while doing      embroidery (she's wearing the outfit from the look test). Can't wait for that one, they totally sizzled in those stills can't wait to see how that scene looks in the show. The next major blood shedding though will probably be Bindi and then the groom. I'm going to be sad about Bindi because Neha is palying the role really well even though initially it was weird seeing Sanaya as the quiet one.
I love your post! You're absolutely right! These hidden subtle nuances really make the story so much more fascinating and gives out a magical touch which clean cut, in your face story telling can never achieve. Very very creative! And I really really admire how they are building up the story and characters with these little details. Even the most subtle touches with camera angles, editing, lighting etc are used very effectively to convey details of the story.  And they really emphasis Paro's delicate nature with Rudra's brooding ruggedness. I love the contrast! 

Great story telling, script writing and cinematography! I have nothing but praise for the Creatives of this show. I really hope they keep up the consistency. 
Edited by CDlove - 10 years ago
There is something in them that's captivating... Words not needed.. Its intense.. N at dat moment u can either hate or love them... As usual superb post😊