Rangrasiya - Help Desk - Page 59

Posted: 9 years ago
I want to download paro's bg tune that had been played in the episode that was aired on 9th may 2014. I that episode thi stune is played when paro hols rudra's hand while he is sleeping. she does this so that his hand does not shiver when he sleeps. 
The tune is like( Ye bhi hai kuch aadha aadha wo bhi TANHA adhuri, phir bhi phere muh kyu khade hai, suni suni si raate aur neendiya...rangrasiya.)

i am stressing on the word TANHA as this is the only epi in which this bg score is played.

i cannot get this bg score in any site.

so can u pls help me download this tune or can u post this tune.
But in which ever way u can help me pls help me as u r also a rangrasiya fan. So in the name of rangrasiya help me download this tune so i can listen to it anywhere i go.

Thanks
A true fan of Rangrasiya

Waiting for ur reply patiently
Please anyone give RR all episodes link. Where I can easily find all episodes. Other than YouTube nd colors
Hi,

Can anyone please provide a link for English subtitles of all the episodes? I need them for a foreigner friend who is a big fan of this show but she doesn't have subtitles to all the episodes. Please help! :)
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello all,

A few month ago, Someone was uploading HD quality tag-free, un-muted episodes on VIMEO. Now that i went to check it, the account seems to be deleted. Does anyone here know who was uploading it? Is there another site / domain. where its being uploaded to?

I remember 78 episodes being uploaded there before i went off grid. I have all the unmuted episodes / songs in good quality, but not in HD unfortunately.

Help please.
-EXO.

ps- Thank you, to all the FF writers and GIF creators, for keeping this forum alive.
Can anyone get this thread reopened for me? Thanks 

My titli - Parvati Rudra Pratap Ranawat

Can anyone give me Rangrasiya episodes link 
colors web link didn't work in my country