Rangrasiya

It was Intense and it will become more intense

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Just now watched yesterday's episode and it was very intense and after watching the clips of SBS , I know it will become more and more thrilling.

What I Loved ?

The most captivating feature of RR is its cinematography .The way it shows the beauty of desert is remarkable. 

Background music of RR is another highlight. I couldn't understand the song with Rajasthani words but I like the music. As someone once said, music needs no language.

Dialogues of RR are so apt to the situation , I didn't heard a single overly dramatic dialogue till now. 

Actors in the supporting role are doing an amazing support work. The shop owner , the army men and bindi was so good. 

Main Leads, what can I write about Sanaya which is not already discussed. Only 4 episodes and I cannot imagine another actress in the role of paro. We used to watch her smart, bubbly and extrovert girl in her previous serials but in RR Paro is shy, and introvert village girl. The fear , helplessness in Paro was aptly acted by Sanaya . 

I haven't heard about Ashish before RR, but whatever I have seen till now were impressing. He didn't had much dialogue but I am confident that Rudra will be safe in the hands of Ashish.

Chemistry , If both are good actors then chemistry will happen automatically. I loved the scene when paro hides and holds his shoulders.

What I hate ?

Manhandling scene was too disturbing to me.They could have reduced the length.

Expectation

I know Rudra is a tough guy . After watching SBS I expect Rudra will be cruel to Paro. But if he is treating her badly because he is suspecting her as a terrorist, then I am okay with that. It has nothing to do with Manhandling a woman, cause I assume he is doing his duty by interrogating a terrorist not mistreating a beautiful girl with wrong intention.

Edited by ramyarn - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
Lovely post 😊
Expectation

I know Rudra is a tough guy . After watching SBS I expect Rudra will be cruel to Paro. But if he is treating her badly because he is suspecting her as a terrorist, then I am okay with that. It has nothing to do with Manhandling a woman, cause I assume he is doing his duty by interrogating a terrorist not mistreating a beautiful girl with wrong intention.

Loved your above comment ...this is going to happen , so we better buckle our seatbelts. 
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Expecting he same from rudra 😊
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
I agree...Nice post 😊
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Bit upset of TC article , hope, that absolutely wrong review will not spread much negativism. I agree that it is a love hate story but I haven't heard about a love hate story in which hero suspects heroine as terrorist or heroine gradually falliing in love with the murderer of her husband.
arsneh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What I Loved ?
The most captivating feature of RR
is its cinematography .The way it
shows the beauty of desert is
remarkable.
Background music of RR is another
highlight. I couldn't understand the
song with Rajasthani words but I
like the music. As someone once
said, music needs no language.
Dialogues of RR are so apt to the
situation , I didn't heard a single
overly dramatic dialogue till now.
Actors in the supporting role are
doing an amazing support work.
The shop owner , the army men
and bindi was so good.
Main Leads, what can I write about
Sanaya which is not already
discussed. Only 4 episodes and I
cannot imagine another actress in
the role of paro. We used to watch
her smart, bubbly and extrovert
girl in her previous serials but in
RR Paro is shy, and introvert village
girl. The fear , helplessness in Paro
was aptly acted by Sanaya .
I haven't heard about Ashish before
RR, but whatever I have seen till
now were impressing. He didn't
had much dialogue but I am
confident that Rudra will be safe in
the hands of Ashish.
Chemistry , If both are good actors
then chemistry will happen
automatically. I loved the scene
when paro hides and holds his
shoulders.
Expectation
I know Rudra is a tough guy . After
watching SBS I expect Rudra will be
cruel to Paro. But if he is treating
her badly because he is suspecting
her as a terrorist, then I am okay
with that. It has nothing to do with
Manhandling a woman, cause I
assume he is doing his duty by
interrogating a terrorist not
mistreating a beautiful girl with
wrong intention.
What I hate ?
nothing
LazyBing thumbnail
Great post👏 And yeh i agree..hope Rudra does that aswel in the future and even i hated the manhandling scene..it makes me sick🤢 And Paro..she is perfect as she is..im loving her role and happy that she is doing something completely different to her previous roles😃 And her chemistry with Rudra is tooo good😳
golpokobita thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramyarn

Just now watched yesterday's episode and it was very intense and after watching the clips of SBS , I know it will become more and more thrilling.

What I Loved ?

The most captivating feature of RR is its cinematography .The way it shows the beauty of desert is remarkable. 

Background music of RR is another highlight. I couldn't understand the song with Rajasthani words but I like the music. As someone once said, music needs no language.

Dialogues of RR are so apt to the situation , I didn't heard a single overly dramatic dialogue till now. 

Actors in the supporting role are doing an amazing support work. The shop owner , the army men and bindi was so good. 

Main Leads, what can I write about Sanaya which is not already discussed. Only 4 episodes and I cannot imagine another actress in the role of paro. We used to watch her smart, bubbly and extrovert girl in her previous serials but in RR Paro is shy, and introvert village girl. The fear , helplessness in Paro was aptly acted by Sanaya . 

I haven't heard about Ashish before RR, but whatever I have seen till now were impressing. He didn't had much dialogue but I am confident that Rudra will be safe in the hands of Ashish.

Chemistry , If both are good actors then chemistry will happen automatically. I loved the scene when paro hides and holds his shoulders.

What I hate ?

Manhandling scene was too disturbing to me.They could have reduced the length.

Expectation

Very nice post.. 

Especially I appreciate your takes on chemistry, what you hate and expectations.. I am totally in agreement with you..
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ramyarn

Bit upset of TC article , hope, that absolutely wrong review will not spread much negativism. I agree that it is a love hate story but I haven't heard about a love hate story in which hero suspects heroine as terrorist or heroine gradually falliing in love with the murderer of her husband.

It did not read like a review rather an opinion of one person who has an axe to grind, she/he was all out negative. A review is supposed be balanced and objective about good and bad, but this read more like an attack on the entire project!

As far as repercussions are concerned, it will give the naysayers some chance to rejoice for the next few days and then the ultimate decider is the all mighty TRP. How many viewers actually go by online reviews, and TC at that?