Business Baazigar

What a Drama !!!!!!!!

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I watched the final prize episode.I was so shocked to see it.The way Irfan was suddenly called in the middle.Even Prakash was called but sent away.First of all,the final should have been between Puneet and Ali.

When the jusry suddenly called Irfan and Prakash.I thought..what the hell is happening and then the drama of the jury asking the contestants to challenge each other.Only one question came to my mind,why is this Irfan called?It was clear that yeh sab jury ka preplanned drama tha 😡

I felt so bad to see Ali and pUneet just standing there and Irfan take the prize.Poor things had worked so hard and at the end of the day Irfan is the winner 😡.

This is the reason,people don't like zee,they never give what they promise 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Zee tries to do this twists and drama so that people are tuned. If its all straightforward people will not watch and get bored is what I think they percieve. But the twists should be reasonable and not jsut some nonsense like this. they should have had a contest that they aired to choose the wild card entry to make it and not do something behind close doors which obviously annoys the public
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya.nair

Zee tries to do this twists and drama so that people are tuned. If its all straightforward people will not watch and get bored is what I think they percieve. But the twists should be reasonable and not jsut some nonsense like this. they should have had a contest that they aired to choose the wild card entry to make it and not do something behind close doors which obviously annoys the public

exactly !

shrisheela thumbnail
We are not sure if Zee ever gives what it promises to the contestents. I am not sure if Debujit of Sa re ga ma pa ever got his flat. Both Ali and Puneet worked very hard to reach the finals and the competition should be between these two and not including Irfan.

We watch Apprentice in the USA and they are very fair. The competition is always between last two participants. But it seems that Zee is playing games in the shows produced by them.
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shrisheela

We are not sure if Zee ever gives what it promises to the contestents. I am not sure if Debujit of Sa re ga ma pa ever got his flat. Both Ali and Puneet worked very hard to reach the finals and the competition should be between these two and not including Irfan.

We watch Apprentice in the USA and they are very fair. The competition is always between last two participants. But it seems that Zee is playing games in the shows produced by them.

Zee seems to always be in the news for not living up to their expectations in the past so I was expecting this. The most they had hyped was for a show called Cine Star Ki Khoj where during the course of the contest the participants had met the Big B Amitabh Bachan yet at the end the reward of the winners acting in the movies are still to be seen.

ammmu thumbnail
Thank you for putting those angry icons, Chithra ji, i swear I could use hundred of them when I watched that episode 😡 😆

Irfan's face itself was putting me off..!! Trying to talk in the middle..... and even when Ali and Puneet were asked if they were put in the judge's place, they picked each other and not Irfan. and when he was asked? Said it was "mushkil" and all bakwaas...... he can't even AGREE that anyone else is nice except him.

Such a nice show and they had to barbaad it because of this.... I'm hoping that Season 2 will not be bakwaas in the end.
Chits1 thumbnail
I agree with U ammu.Subhashji made the final episode a big flop.Otherwise BB was so interesting.
Hope BB 2 is better.Any idea when it is going to start?
naveen maahy thumbnail
hi

chitra and priya
after seen ur probes,i can say ---IT IS A SHOW----SO DONT TAKE IT HEARTLY FOR CONTESTANT
WUD LIKE TO TELL U?
ALL SAMAJHDAR LONG WHO ALREADY RUNS THEIR BUSINESS--WERE OUT IN FIRST EPISODE --THEY CHOOSE ONLY 20---WHO ARE YOUNG AND NON BUSINESS PEOPLE ---JINHO NEY ABHI DUNIA NAHI DEKHI HEY--
AGAR AAJ KOI BUSINESS MAN FINALS MEIN (OUT OF 50_)HOTA THEN HE MUST HAVE HIS DIGINITY NOT MONEY---AS ALI AND PUNEET HAVE ACCEPTED MONEY AND LEFT THEIR DIGNITY
THEY SHOUD FIGHT FOR THAT AND TALK TO THE JURY
BUT ALL IN VAIN
KASH ----???//
NAVEEN MAAHY
NOTE ---I HAD CONVEYED IT BEFORE SHOW TO PUNEET.

Chits1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: naveen maahy

hi

chitra and priya
after seen ur probes,i can say ---IT IS A SHOW----SO DONT TAKE IT HEARTLY FOR CONTESTANT
WUD LIKE TO TELL U?
ALL SAMAJHDAR LONG WHO ALREADY RUNS THEIR BUSINESS--WERE OUT IN FIRST EPISODE --THEY CHOOSE ONLY 20---WHO ARE YOUNG AND NON BUSINESS PEOPLE ---JINHO NEY ABHI DUNIA NAHI DEKHI HEY--
AGAR AAJ KOI BUSINESS MAN FINALS MEIN (OUT OF 50_)HOTA THEN HE MUST HAVE HIS DIGINITY NOT MONEY---AS ALI AND PUNEET HAVE ACCEPTED MONEY AND LEFT THEIR DIGNITY
THEY SHOUD FIGHT FOR THAT AND TALK TO THE JURY
BUT ALL IN VAIN
KASH ----???//
NAVEEN MAAHY
NOTE ---I HAD CONVEYED IT BEFORE SHOW TO PUNEET.

😕
Manish Gupta thumbnail
Naveen it is very surprising that you were even selected for top 50, your comments are at best laughable. You should seriously think of your accumen, and should say things after judging it thoroughly, If you mean to say that people like Mr. Satyajit Singh are baccha,who are running businesses worth crores you should really get your bearing s checked and cured. I know u got the kick in the first round, but please dont pour your frustations every where.