How can actresses like Sonam Kap be more successful than Gracy Singh? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Btw Nancy KRK listened to your pleas. He took her in Desh Drohi. I'm sure she will be there in Desh Drohi part 2 as well. Don't worry. 😆

She is sooo talented ! ðŸ¤“
KRK is not her level
sonam is a starkid, simple as that
Originally posted by zarak65

sonam is a starkid, simple as that

Unfair😡
Esha Deol did not have an average career at all... sure she got more opportunities than Gracy Singh but she didn't make any impression whatsoever so overall she was a failure in the industry. However, I do agree with you completely and it angers me that somebody talented like Gracy Singh or even Yami Gautam today doesn't get the good films that a star kid would. Edited by Parko - 10 years ago
Sonam and Kat are hotter than her..most of Bollywood actress are hot..only few are talented. 
And the joke that Lara made about GS I think she was like I want to say Gracy Singh's  name because I feel no one has said her name in a long time.

And to be honest I don't think she was that talented..yes better than Sonam and Kat but Gracy was kind of a bore on screen. We have way more talented actors than her: Vidya, Kareena and PC. And even Tabu and Koko. I don't think she stood out or had anything special about her. 
Edited by beboholic - 10 years ago
Just because you have an average face doesn't make you a talented actress. Gracy Singh had hit movies like Lagaan, Munna Bhai and after that she chose bad roles..have you ever went to a theater to watch her movies to support her career...So why pointing on Sonam or others ?

If Salman Khan can make it 25 years in Bollywood or Katrina Kaif was a number 1 actress just for her item songs...then you shoud know by now how Bollywood works...
Edited by kareena05 - 10 years ago
gracy was doomed the moment he signed for deshdrohi ...I dnt see any future for her in bolly ...
Sonam has her own perks ...I don't see why she is being dissed over here😕
What perks does sonam have ? 
Sonam portrayed the role of zoya which anyone could do 
Just because a character Is grey doesn't make her an extra ordinary actress
Sonam is not even a fashionista she copies fashion shows and shows off as if she was behind those looks lol 
As for Katrina , Katrina was never called a good actress but she is good looking + works hard + dances well 

Garcy has natural grace in her , and she was very expressive, she was a bit heavy and not skinny , and though gracy explored roles she wasnt able to make it work like Vidya did , true, sonam stands no where near gracy and katz well lets not talk about her 
Sonam's Ranjhana was nothing wow, or mind blowing, she reminded me of Saawariya with her acting 
Gracy Singh's record was better than Sonam. Lagaan, Gangajal and Munnabhai MBBS are great films. And she was the main face of Amanat, which was not just a popular show in 90s but is on top in most watched shows of the decade according to Indian television dot com.

Only she was too simple, no fashionista, did not expose at all and most importantly did not belong to a huge filmy family nor had influential boyfriend!

Sonam's overrated. She is only there because of Anil.