Only one word to describe the intro WOW

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I just saw it on line will wait till 9.30 pm Canada to watch it on TV wow wow just loved the intro and yes this jodi will blow away many existing pairs.
Sanaya and her kamariya loved the heroes intense looks the back drop is great.

Loving RR looking forward to some hot intense scenes and a power full story.

Hope colors keep investing money as out doors makes a huge difference I would rather have a fantastic year and end the story at the top then dragging the ususal kitchen sas bahu stories or leaps ekta style.

Wish some one had taken Sanaya for movies she is too Good

WOW THAT WAS AWESOME BUT WHO DO YOU THINK WILL FALL IN LOVE FIRST RUDRA OR PARO .BUT ONE THING I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS THAT RUDRA DOES NOT FALL FOR PARO IN THEIR FIRST THEN HOW COME HE KILLS THE GUY WHO IS GOING TO MARRY PARO WHEN HE IS NOT EVEN OBSESSED WITH HER .I AM CONFUSED😲
Originally posted by hagen

WOW THAT WAS AWESOME BUT WHO DO YOU THINK WILL FALL IN LOVE FIRST RUDRA OR PARO .BUT ONE THING I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS THAT RUDRA DOES NOT FALL FOR PARO IN THEIR FIRST THEN HOW COME HE KILLS THE GUY WHO IS GOING TO MARRY PARO WHEN HE IS NOT EVEN OBSESSED WITH HER .I AM CONFUSED😲

I think Rudra as part of BSD is just trying to stop the smuggling of the arms across the border along with the Paro's barat - perhaps the thakur had some BSD folks killed so he is there to arrest the people  nvolved in the Barat - but they pull fire and he reacts - in the process Paro's husband is killed! And Rudra arrests Paro thinking she might also be involved!!!

What say? DO like and comment.
Originally posted by sun2011

I think Rudra as part of BSD is just trying to stop the smuggling of the arms across the border along with the Paro's barat - perhaps the thakur had some BSD folks killed so he is there to arrest the people  nvolved in the Barat - but they pull fire and he reacts - in the process Paro's husband is killed! And Rudra arrests Paro thinking she might also be involved!!!

What say? DO like and comment.
OH OKAY BUT IN THE PROMO HE SAYS THAT SHE HAS NOWHERE TO ESCAPE EXCEPT HIM.HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL BE WITH HER ALWAYS
Originally posted by smelanathur

OH OKAY BUT IN THE PROMO HE SAYS THAT SHE HAS NOWHERE TO ESCAPE EXCEPT HIM.HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL BE WITH HER ALWAYS

Yeah he says that in the promo..But I don't think he has fallen for her. He may be thinking she is a terrorist too an trying to get some information which obviously she does not have ..
Oh u live in Canada too...I live in Scarborough...big fan of Sanaya...I'm loving her as Paro n the show..

Rocking Episode & Chemistry 😳