TaaRey TS - Pavitra Rishta *Last Part on pg 39* - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago

PART ONE

Reyaansh Singhaniya - Biggest bussiness man of india...Rude arrogant doest care for anyones feeling...gets what he want by any mean.
Taani Singhaniya - sweet simple innocent Girl...can do anything for her love ones

Taarey are married from last six months...its an arrange marriage their parents are bussiness partner and close friend so they decide to turn their friendship into rishtedaari so they get their children (taarey) married.Taani was happy with her marriage as she admired Rey from long time and she said yes to her marriage with rey but rey was not happy with this marriage...marriages,relationships has no value in his eyes but he agreed to this marriage just for his parents sake but he never behave like a husband to taani he is totally stranger for her...where as taani started loving rey madly and hoping that one day he will also return the same.
Today rey has to go at bussiness party and his friends and clients insist him to bring his wife with him...rey has no other option agreed to them.
In TaaReys Room

Rey - Taani
Taani - ji
Rey - Today m going at bussiness party and u r also coming with me so be ready til 7 pm.
Saying this rey left the room and here with taani first she was in big shock because in their six month marriage he never ask her to come with him anwhere he never take her out but at the same time she was happy also.
Taani quickly went to her cuboard to choose a saree for her because she wants to look good because for the first time she is going out with husband.
 In evening rey come to his room to see if his wife sorry for name sake wife is ready or not but when he entered in his room he rooted to his place he forgot to take bearth for a min there his wife standing drapped in beautifull net saari showing her  perfect curves...looking like fairy...rey got lost in her completely but soon a sweet voice brought him back to reality and he relized what he was doing 
Taani - Rey..
Rey - h..h...ha
Taani - Chale??
Rey - yeah chalo...
they left for party...through out the journey taani was sad as rey didnt even compliment her how she was looking
Soon they reached the party hall...As soon they entered all the eyes were on them perfect couple
Taarey went toward reys friends group
Rey - Hii guys
Gang - hii rey
Rey - guys meet my wife taani
Gang - Hey taani
Taani - hello...
While party was going on taani felt bore and left out because rey was busy with his friends
Taani was standing when someone tapped her shoulder from behind
Taani turned and looked at the person and a wide smile formed on her lips instantly...taani didnt take a sec and hug hi...guy also hug her
Taani - vishesh...(dont kill me for thatπŸ˜†)
Vishesh taani taanis childhood best friend

Vishesh - tannu...hows you?? Itne dino baad milli hai shadi ke baad toh jaise apne friends ko toh tu bhul hi gayi hai
Taani - Esa kuch nahi..tu bata tu kaisa hai ??
Vishesh - main bilkul theek hu and tere husband kha hai teri shaadi main toh nahi aa paaya tha so ab unse toh mila
Taani - ok..chal

Here with Rey

When taani hug vishesh he saw them and that very moment his blood boiled seeing his wife hugging some stranger...to add more to his anger his wife is talking to that stranger and laughing with him that rey was no less than a lion who is ready to pounced at his prey but he straighnted himself when he notice them coming toward him

Taani : Rey...
Rey : yeah
Taani : my best friend wants to meet u
Vishesh : hello mr. singhaniya m vishesh taanis childhood best buddy
Both shook their hand but all rey wanted was punched him hard
Vishesh : mr.singhaniya if u dont mind can i take ur life for a dance
Rey smiles fakly
Rey(Himself) - how dare he...meri biwi ke sath dance karega
Than to vishesh
Rey : sure...if she want
Saying this rey look toward taani wait for what she say
Taani - no vishesh m not in mood to dance
Vishesh - common tannu plz one dance
Rey hated when that guy call her wife with this name tannu
Rey (himself) - samjhta kya hai apne aap ko..and yeh kya tannu tannu laga rakha hai uska naam taani hai toh sab ki tarah taani nahi bula sakta
Rey to vishesh - agar voh mana kar rahi hai toh why r u forcing her??
Taani - no rey its ok
this made rey more angry she is taking that vishesh side
Rey - whatever
saying this rey angrily went from there to bar counter and start drinking and his eyes were fix on taani amd vishesh saw her laughing with him an d when he saw vishesh kept his hand on her shoulder though taani was uncomfortable so she removed his hand
thats its rey cant take this anymore he satnd up from his place n went toward them
Rey : taani lets go
he said in little angry tone to which taani silently nodded wondering what made her husband angry
she bid bye to vishesh and left with rey
When they reached their car taani noticed that he is drunk and first she was shocked she never seen him drunk and this much angry and that is not safe to drive in this state
Taani : rey aap iss halat main car drive nahi kar sakte plz mujhe drive karne dijiye
Taani was continuosly saying him..and In anger rey pinned her to the car
Rey : Chup Bilkul Chup...

PART TWO

PART THREE (a)

PART THREE (b) (Last Part)

hey guys m back with another taarey story but this time its Three shots...part one is not upto the mark and boring but next part is going to be full on taareylicious ...

for pms pl buddy me πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -SunShine - 10 years ago
its awesome...

rey jealous seeing taani vishesh together...i love jealous rey...

update next soon...
Res/unres
awesome update
taarey are married wow
but rey not love taani it is bad
taarey are going to the party
loved jealous n angry rey
rey is jealous with vishesh
exicted to read more
update soon n thnks for pm

Edited by SWEETPOOJA - 10 years ago