Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Girls lie when they say they care less about looks.

dating_mystery thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
When a guy approaches a girl, at that instant she decides if she's interested in him or not; and what all she can see is the looks, and that's what interests her.

If the guy is average/ugly, interest is never going to be sparked and she'll never sustain the conversation so the guy has to quit. He has to accept the rejection, there's nothing he can do.

Rejection based on personality happens later on but if you're not able to strike a conversation cause the girl does not 'like' him (what it means here is that the girl does not like the guy's looks), you're never going to enter the 1st phase even.

So it's 50% about looks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
so don't you go for looks in a girl???? don't you care about that????
dating_mystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: janhavi1916

so don't you go for looks in a girl???? don't you care about that????

Yeah, but girls don't admit that.
daydreamers thumbnail
Originally posted by: dating_mystery

Yeah, but girls don't admit that.

😆😆
dating_mystery thumbnail
You know you should not ignore the looks. They're an indicator of good genes.
daydreamers thumbnail
i dunno... but i guess you exaggerate too much when it comes to looks...

You know you should not ignore the looks. They're an indicator of good genes.

MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The first thing we see is looks obviously...but then after talking to the person we feel good and complete then looks doesn't matter.
daydreamers thumbnail
i agree...😊
Originally posted by: ..Ashraa..

The first thing we see is looks obviously...but then after talking to the person we feel good and complete then looks doesn't matter.

No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

When a guy approaches a girl, at that instant she decides if she's interested in him or not  yes! partially rite, depends on girl too, Looks matter -- yes it does but only this matter --NO, not at all..and there would be boys , how much drop - dead gorgeous they would be but when they open their mouth you wanna run..So yes i would be interested in good looking men but dat doesn't cut out the chance of not so good looking men either..i would give equal chance to both.  and what all she can see is the looks, and that's what interests her.

If the guy is average/ugly, interest is never going to be sparked and she'll never sustain the conversation so the guy has to quit. He has to accept the rejection, there's nothing he can do. -- hmm, again Looks matter initially..whats more terrible is when guy does verbal diarrhea and has no sense of talking...so if guy is average and he is funny and can talk properly it would totally make me hook. I have no problem in talking ðŸ˜ƒ. If guy is kinda reserved of course i would try my best to put in convo to see if he is genuinely interested or not.

Rejection based on personality happens later on but if you're not able to strike a conversation cause the girl does not 'like' him (what it means here is that the girl does not like the guy's looks), you're never going to enter the 1st phase even. Dats true tho', I agree if u can't strike the convo with full efforts, most prolly person is not interested. Time to search a new one.

So it's 50% about looks. 10% in my books 😆 

Edited by No2Pencil - 10 years ago
Obviously when you don't know the person looks comes first. But then you also need to know that person.. often good looking people disappoint you the most and sometmes the one you never expect to be your partner becomes the right one for you.