2 accounts. Umpteen browser crashes.Yet.here.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey fellow RR-ians.😊
I used to be a frequent IF visitor last year during IPKKND.(And no, I'm not here to compare and contrast and wreak havocπŸ˜†). And now I chances upon the forum, like some divine intervention, the day before RR began. I don't even have Colors on my local cable network but then, something about the show drew me back to this forum. I tried logging back in, tried all the password combos but in vain. Finally, I did manage to recover my previous account but it just wouldn't log in and the site crashed. But nothing's keeping me away from this forum. So here I am, with a fresh account and a heart beating for RR. 

There's something magical about this show. I might just be following everyone's said words but it just seems such a different experience.

*The BG. πŸ˜³ Haaye. It melts you and puts you in 7th heaven at the same time. And when Paro and RR are juxtaposed one after the other. Especially this scene -when Paro closes her eyes and Rudra splashes water to cool himself and stares wide-eyed  with the beautiful Rajasthani music playing in the background. Simply, Haunting.

*The leads- πŸ˜³ No words. Ashish Sharma, when I saw him initially, in the NON-Army look, I had a lot of apprehension. But he blew me(and everyone else in this forum) to smithereens. Whattay look! And Sanaya has always been the darling of our eyes. I just hope she gets to improve on her dialect and does not turn into a mournful , all-bearing girl in the epis to come. 

*The technical paraphernalia- I can't distinguish cinematography from camera from stills.πŸ˜•But I understand that this is nor ordinary show for it speaks volumes in the visuals thrown before us.πŸ‘. The intro scenes, the beautiful Rajasthani backdrop - just excellent

*No female vamp so far- I 've had enough of cruel vamps running around their place, frowning,scowling and what not. Atleast this one has a hatke angle-with the terrorists vs BSD and the evil Thakur . I don't want any vamps. Hope Rudra blasts them off even if they arrive.πŸ˜ƒ

These are what drew me to this show I guess. What about you? :)

Sorry to blow d bubble bt there will b a female vamp.. She's madly in love with rudra.. N will try to separate them.. Bt i can understand d craziness.. Its rangrasiya magic😊
Originally posted by vari3241

Sorry to blow d bubble bt there will b a female vamp.. She's madly in love with rudra.. N will try to separate them.. Bt i can understand d craziness.. Its rangrasiya magic😊

πŸ₯±πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜† As in, it hasn't been said anywhere right ? Is that just a prediction? But I guess yo're right. No Hindi show goes without the 'other woman' chakkar.Then again, I guess we're jumping the gun. It's too early to predict, right? πŸ˜Š
Yes ankita sharma will be playing the character of laila who is madly in love with rudra. .she is negative character. 
There is a vamp
And I m too addicted to rr
Nice post ... welcome to the forum!!!
You pretty much described the main draws of the show ... the initial impression is stunning due to the fantastic visuals. The story and characterization is what will keep people hooked, so it's good news that the cvs are also very well aware of that. In the meantime, the show has grabbed eyeballs, and like they say, well begun is half done! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sukhminderkaur7

Yes ankita sharma will be playing the character of laila who is madly in love with rudra. .she is negative character. 

OMG. Could you post a pic or something ?? I never knew this angle was there to it.
Originally posted by DiyaS

Nice post ... welcome to the forum!!!
You pretty much described the main draws of the show ... the initial impression is stunning due to the fantastic visuals. The story and characterization is what will keep people hooked, so it's good news that the cvs are also very well aware of that. In the meantime, the show has grabbed eyeballs, and like they say, well begun is half done! πŸ˜†

Thanks dear πŸ˜³πŸ˜† We're all in the process of welcoming new year and RR and fellow members right. The visuals have been stunning. But like in the case of Madhubala, which had the same Production House, it could happen that these people grow bored of cinematography and get into a vamp vs good saga which I hope doesnt happen. I mean some of it could be okay but if that occupies a major part of the storyline, we better head towards Mount Doom.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
The will have a female vamp entry soon πŸ˜†