Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Andy was the one who mentioned pre paid PR about Gauhar , and in fact he was talking about himself 
mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
🤣 Andy is the nastiest person ever !!!

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong in using PR. But to accuse. ONLY others of using it and conviniently forgetting about oneself is just not done !!!

#Kick-for-Andy
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
From VJ Andy Facebook Page... 
December 12, 2013

Thank you for all the love and response you guys have showed us in the last 3 months. Day after day your love has grown and kept us motivated. Although, Andy is in the #BB7 house and doesn't know about the outside world your positive vibes have kept him going believe me. 

Now its time to pay you back. Tomorrow starting at 3 PM we will be holding a #VoteForAndy contest on twitter. All you have to do is follow Andy on twitter - https://twitter.com/iAmVJAndy - Tell us why you love Andy and why you think he should win Big Boss. Use the tag #VoteForAndy in each tweet.

The most creative, innovative and sweet answers will get #VoteForAndy t-shirts. Remember even your number of responses count. 

Here is a sneak peak into the T-Shirts #VoteForAndy. So are you ready?

COLORS TV Bigg Boss Bigg Boss - Live Feed updates by No Onee Salman Khan

https://www.facebook.com/rahulnanda86 - Work: Deputy Multimedia Editor at Filmfare

Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 10 years ago
BouncerNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

December 12, 2013

Thank you for all the love and response you guys have showed us in the last 3 months. Day after day your love has grown and kept us motivated. Although, Andy is in the #BB7 house and doesn't know about the outside world your positive vibes have kept him going believe me. 

Now its time to pay you back. Tomorrow starting at 3 PM we will be holding a #VoteForAndy contest on twitter. All you have to do is follow Andy on twitter - https://twitter.com/iAmVJAndy - Tell us why you love Andy and why you think he should win Big Boss. Use the tag #VoteForAndy in each tweet.

The most creative, innovative and sweet answers will get #VoteForAndy t-shirts. Remember even your number of responses count. 

COLORS TV Bigg Boss Bigg Boss - Live Feed updates by No Onee Salman Khan

thats  sooo COOL ..  omg .. i want a t-shirt..

can they also make  Ek number Manas wala t-shirts.. 😳

Nice to see Andy fan's keeping a tabs on him .. 👏

drafsul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

December 12, 2013

Now its time to pay you back. Tomorrow starting at 3 PM we will be holding a #VoteForAndy contest on twitter. All you have todo is follow Andy on twitter -https://twitter.com/iAmVJAndy- Tell us why you love Andy and why you think he should win Big Boss. Use the tag #VoteForAndy in each tweet.

COLORS TVBigg BossBigg Boss - Live Feed updates by No OneeSalman Khan

See every family was promoting in their own ways ...y salman reacted like kushal's dad had done some major crime by asking ppl to vote for his son 😡 ...anyways salman still got babaji ka thullu even though he tried his best to reduce gauhars votes by twisting hers and kushal's words ...kitni overacting kar raha tha as if kushal ne koi major secret reveal kardiya 😆
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
we should post this on his twitter! LMAO and see his reply!!! 😆
Simi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
they are Andy's frnds who were handling his twitter and were asking for votes ...and even if they are PR... having PR is not wrong almost all need a PR 
BUT u Gaushal fans need to see the reality beyond ur love for Gaushal ... Wrong is how do you use PR ...

Gauhar and kushal's PR has crossed all the limits of decency and They were/are WRONG ...

targeted contestants in media ( specially Armaan-Tanisha) with negative articles against them , created fake ids to abuse contestants , their fans , targeted Host , guests , celebs who didn't support Gaushal, every week trended against host ...

for example me and my frnds tweet to andy-tani and their PR/ some crazy fans stalk us and abuse us ...

and this is where Gaushal's PR is wrong and is being targeted by all 

has Andy's PR done anything like this ?????? if yes then plz show me and Then talk abt PR or think to compare 

Ady's PR simply promoted him ... nothing wrong in it ...

by saying oh andy also has PR does not mean its equal to Gaushal's and they they will become innocent 

Edited by Simi. - 10 years ago
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know if it's pr or what 
But gaushal fans on twitter are crazy 
They keep abusing tanisha and Andy , and also their fans 
BouncerNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

I don't know if it's pr or what 

But gaushal fans on twitter are crazy 
They keep abusing tanisha and Andy , and also their fans 

on twitter and IF .. 

bash to the right ..  
bash to the left..  
bash up and down .. 
bash until the sun goes down .. 

stalk and bash   

what will they do when the  bigg boss 7 forum closes.. Lol faint..