plz plz plz can some1 help me!!!

sadia123 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hi

can someone plz tell me where i can find koi to ho episodes...i looked in the drama glossary but they dun have any n i tried looking for the episodes in the pak index buh cudn't find them there either...plz plzb plz can some1 let me know where i can find them

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
as far as i remember...i dun think tht show was uploaded here....sorry we dont have it...maybe some1 here watched it and can help u out
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am sorry, that serial's videos haven't been uploaded here as of now...
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well someone updated its 2 or 3 episodes cant remember exactly who did them but m sure someone did and then s/he just vanished and no more updates were coming, as the Search button is not working, sorry i cant help you right now but once its back, i'll def. try to help you with the updates link avialable 😊
P.s. thanx Sadia for first looking them yourself 😊 πŸ‘ coz some members dont look for videos/updates and request for them in new other topcis 😭 😭
daniacute99 thumbnail
hi saida
u can find koi to ho on pakmusic.com by typing drama in the search engine and then all the drama will appear hope that helped😳 
welcome to PSF Edited by daniacute99 - 17 years ago
sadia123 thumbnail
thanx alo9t for ur help...ya i was watching it on that site but the drama is not co0mplete...anyways thanx alot