Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

New year, new resolutions: Our advice to Bollywood stars this new year

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

New year, new resolutions: Our advice to Bollywood stars this new year

New Delhi: We worship them and treat them almost like God. And yet there are times, when Bollywood stars have stunned us with their antics.

Like all other years, 2013 has been an eventful year for Bollywood. Some were spotted holidaying in foreign shores, some became more upfront about their personal lives and some maintained their silence on issues that they ideally should have spoken on. As the new year begins, we give some sound advice to our favourite stars for a better new year for themselves and their fans

Ranbir Kapoor: Learn to be more expressive in real life. When your cousin is pulling your leg on national television, loosen up a bit and play along no? It is fun!

As the new year begins, we give advice to our favourite stars for a better new year for themselves and their fans.

Katrina Kaif: Make sure there are no cameras, strike that, no humans around the next time you go on a holiday and wearing a non matching bikini. And if you do spot some people around, make sure to state that how you are not who they think you are. It helps later on, trust us.

Aishwarya Rai: Please sign a film; we are missing you, really. And we know that you are a doting mother but it is okay to let the husband hold the baby once in a while.

Rani Mukerji: It's not a secret anymore-your and a certain Mr Chopra's relationship. So no point in denying it or hiding it. Get married, already!

Salman Khan: Drive carefully, bro. Also, good job with handling some has-beens on your show 'Bigg Boss'.

Shah Rukh Khan: We would really like you to act in a film which has a proper S.T.O.R.Y. Stop playing it safe and rehashing your own films and doing the same thing over and over again.

Ranveer Singh: Are you okay with Deepika's 'R K' tattoo?

Aamir Khan: Drop the hat now, please. 'Dhoom' has released and done immensely well at the Box Office. Enough of subtle promotion, really.

Sonakshi Sinha: You are not that loud in real life, so why do you agree to be a part of such films? More of 'Lootera' type of roles in the new year, please. You were good.

Deepika Padukone: We are proud of you, girl! Keep going and do more interesting films this year. More power to you!

Vidya Balan: You showed them the way. Now you keep at it and dazzle the world with your talent. And please, no more of 'Ghanchakkar' type of experiments this year.

Karan Johar: We love your show but maybe it needs a few new questions. Something more outrageous, perhaps? We know only you can manage to pull that off.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/new-year-new-resolutions-our-advice-to-bollywood-stars-this-new-year/442749-8-66.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hasini009 thumbnail

Ranbir Kapoor: Learn to be more expressive in real life. When your cousin is pulling your leg on national television, loosen up a bit and play along no? It is fun!

Katrina Kaif: Make sure there are no cameras, strike that, no humans around the next time you go on a holiday and wearing a non matching bikini. And if you do spot some people around, make sure to state that how you are not who they think you are. It helps later on, trust us.

Ranveer Singh: Are you okay with Deepika's 'R K' tattoo?

Aamir Khan: Drop the hat now, please. 'Dhoom' has released and done immensely well at the Box Office. Enough of subtle promotion, really.

๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by hasini009 - 10 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
My advice to all the bollywood stars is that i hope they don't  make any resolution jokes ๐Ÿ˜†

Edit--

advice to rishi kapoor-- move on from ABCD , its time for EFGH๐Ÿ˜†
advice to Ranbir and katrina--- have fun in ibiza and sing-- ibiza jaayege, marry go round khelege aur kya and open letters likhege dobaara ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by MR.KooL - 10 years ago
My advice to Ran-Kat
Get a room
Ibiza is not exactly a private place for picking seashells or whatever you were doing
hasini009 thumbnail
I dont know why, but i couldn't edit the bold part of Ranbir and Kat's. why its showing in bold?????๐Ÿ˜• Edited by hasini009 - 10 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: hasini009

I dont know why, but i couldn't edit the bold part of Ranbir and Kat's. why its showing in bold?????๐Ÿ˜•

u gave too much love to them last year ..may be it was the reaction ๐Ÿ˜†
Also, Advice to Priyanka- Get a Divorce
and claim 500 cr for Alimomy ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Ab to 500cr club ho hi jaaye

lompatmape thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laidies.men

advice to ketrina - leave dat looser ranbira n cum to me ;)

also don do sooo much of them makeup don suit u

๐Ÿคช
DianaPrince thumbnail

Ranbir Kapoor:  A B C D ko chod kar kissi cat ke saaath ghar basa lo. Alok nath will do kanya daan

Katrina Kaif: retire from acting. form a dance group-The harlem shakers

Aishwarya Rai:  come back onscreen,let abhi look after Aradhaya

Rani Mukerji: Mrs Chopra, Alok naath Babju to nana banao๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Salman Khan: i want prem of HSSH back

Shah Rukh Khan:  tell us your exotic secret๐Ÿ˜›

Ranveer Singh: Lage raho baba!!!๐Ÿ‘

Aamir Khan: look for perfect scrips as he used to do,not perfect kisses๐Ÿ˜‰

Sonakshi Sinha: more of wazandar performances๐Ÿ˜‰ you have the abilities

Karan Johar: Change man,change!!! stop asking stupid gay questions,looking down upon people and insulting them๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

DianaPrince thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _VeLlA_MuNdA_

Also, Advice to Priyanka- Get a Divorce
and claim 500 cr for Alimomy ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Ab to 500cr club ho hi jaaye

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
kyun galat advice de rahe ho!!!

kahan gaye tumhare sanskaar???๐Ÿ˜ก