HUMSAAYA New Thread Link on Page 1 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago

Hello Friends...First of all A very Happy New Year...

new year scraps, comments, cards, images for Orkut, Myspace, Facebook, friendster

As a new year gift from me I am starting a new story on Maaneet...Hope u will like this one too...

What can I say...Its just the never ending Magic of Maaneet...

My earlier work...Meri Kahani

Before starting I Have to thank two people...One is our beloved writer Rashmi - @rashmivaish for the beautiful title...and the other one Priya...@priya111111 for the beautiful banner...Love u Girls...without u i couldn't have started this...

INDEX

Prologue - Below

CS - Below

Part - 5

Edited by -indu- - 10 years ago

Character Sketch...

Maan Singh Khurana...A Young Business Maan...Recently Married...
Angel Image

Geet Handa...

Angel Image

Savitri Khurana
Angel Image

RajVeer Khurana...Naina Khurana...Younger brother of Maan and his wife...

Angel Image
Ananya Khurana...

Angel Image

Ranbir Khurana...
Angel Image

Aakanksha Khurana...

Angel Image

Rohan ...

Gaurav Khanna

Inder and Jasmeet Handa...

Angel Image   Angel Image

And Meera...

Angel Image

And our KC team as usual...Adi, Pinky, Sasha, Romeo...

Prologue

She started driving the car with high speed even the road is not clear enough because of her tears...She wanted to reach farm house as soon as possible...She never thought that Maan would do this to her...She wanted to see what Maan, her husband is doing there...with whom he is spending his time rather than with her...

In the Farm house...

Both are cuddling in the Bed...She kept her head on his chest and sleeping...Maan again started teasing her...Maan plz sone do...main bohut thak gayi hoon...aap na bohut tang karte hain mujhe...

Nahi jaan...kya karooon Tum aise mere saamne ho toh kuch aur soojhta hi nahi...jitna bhi samay tumhare saath bitaoon...kam lagta hain...I love you Jaan...Ab mujhe se nahi hoga jaan...

Mujhe bhi acha nahi lagta hai maan...aap se iss tarah milna...lekin ..Hum kya kar sakte hain ...

Maan didn't respond...he started thinking how to come out the situation...She felt bad...Chaliye Maan bhook lagi hain...kuch banate hain...

Aap ka fav pasta mere haath ka she said with a huge smile...

Maan nodded and smiled at her effort to change his Mood...She picked her clothes and wore them...she left her dupatta there itself...and waited for him...he wore his tracks  and both went towards kitchen...

She started cooking and he helped her in assembling all the required things. Kitchen is filled with her musical voice...and the sweet smell of her cooking...Maan came and hugged her from behind, took the spoon and tasted the sauce...Perfect jaan...just the way i like it...

Her face beamed with happiness and she turned to face him...He smiled and kissed her hand and then her temple...and said...love you jaan...

And then...They heard Claps of someone...Maan left her and turned around to see Meera standing there...Both felt uncomfortable in front of Meera..but Maan didn't leave her Hand...

Meera - Wah Maan Wah...Mujhe nahi pata tha ki Mere peeche aap yeh karr rahe hain...sharm nahi aati...shaadi shuda hoke aap yeh sab karr rahe hain...aur GEET tum...maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki tum aisi harkat karogi...sharm nahi aati tumhe...kaisi ladki ho tum jo kisi aur ke pati se aisa rishta jod rahi ho...

Maan - Bas Meera... Geet ke khilaf ek aur shabd nahi sununga main...Geet tugged his hand lightly telling him to stop...she shook her head in a no...

Meera - Oh baat yaha tak pohunch gayi...Ab tum bataogi Maan ko ki woh mujse kaise baat kare...Shame on you geet...kaisi ladki ho tum...kaisi parvarish di hai tumhare parents ne... 

Plz ignore the spell mistakes and Hindi grammer mistakes...

Here is the Prologue...Tell me Should I continue...Give me ur view...

😊

😊    Congo dear...🥳

Edited by singh24 - 10 years ago

😊   beautiful banner priya...muuaaahh..❤️

👏👍🏼❤️
I can see what is going on
poor Maaneet
Please do justice with them Indu