Jai ho.. 2nd coming of AR rehman
Jail jao.. Domestic violence..
Jai ho.. 2nd coming of Mahatma Gandhi
Jail jao.. for killing chinkara
Jai ho.. I m so handsome
Jail jao.. for abusing and threatning VO
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok guys n girls, its time to go to bed.. 

I will see u 2moro. Ladai zagda maaf karo.. toilet ke baad hath saaf karo. 

nite nite.. will reply 2moro..πŸ₯±
Originally posted by wat_up

Yup and his pics on kick shooting where he has lost tons weight he rocking! Cant wait on seeing jai ho!!😎😎

Speaking on rocking happy new year!!

!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

thank you. Same to you
Coming to Salman I know AGAIN. He lost tons of weight and he is looking so young and handsome. I can't wait either to watch him on screen.
Originally posted by chubbycheeks21

err aren't you the same chick who made an offensive topic where you posted distasteful memes about Abhishek and Ranbir ending up with salman's "sloppy seconds" ? πŸ˜•

so its okay for you and anyone to bash salmans rivals but when we bash salman, you get all worked up and aggressive?   hypocrite much?
aye sabass ...πŸ˜† so u like to keep tabs as well πŸ˜† I posted a meme  that was in jest found on the internet, I dint make it myself πŸ˜› and hello ? u are comparing that  with grievous humor at killing AGAIN MADE BY SUM1 ON THEIR OWN ??Confused Edited by hiddenstar - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Kifsrkdewani

What I Really don't understand is how people use this sensitive case as a topic to bash Salman. There's a lot other things to bash him or mock him, but this case is just very inappropriate to use. It was very unfortunate accident. It was tragedy for everyone involved, so I Really don't see how this can be a fun topic at all. Can you imagine anyone involved in this case coming across this kinda topic. Just saying..

No No, According to Salman Bashers of this FORUM:

1. The moment you met with an Accident, you are CRIMINAL/MURDERER.

2. If your Ex-Gf say things about u, that is the only TRUTH.

3. Before Court gives verdict, their Verdict is the only TRUTH

πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Mr.KaminA

No No, According to Salman Bashers of this FORUM:

1. The moment you met with an Accident, you are CRIMINAL/MURDERER.

2. If your Ex-Gf say things about u, that is the only TRUTH.

3. Before Court gives verdict, their Verdict is the only TRUTH

πŸ˜†
yeah Tell me about it. I Remember arguing with one member here about how it was an accident and it's not right to call him Criminal and how they were trying to convince me that he is indeed criminal, so now I don't bother this kind anymore it's just a waste of time. They already set their mind, so let them be, but like I said what I don't get is how people causally talk about this case, and make it .it's just nothing to accuse someone for something that they don't really know what happened.

And about the think with the ex GFs she said he hit me they believed her. I'm not questioning them how they can just believe her, but the min I say how do you know it's true that he hit her. When he said He NEVER hit a woman I'm crazy I don't want to hear anything bad about salman or simply he is My God and what not.. What a logic..Edited by Kifsrkdewani - 10 years ago
Originally posted by chubbycheeks21

how can i NOT keep tabs when you are constantly painting the forum red with your karnaame 😳 and seriously you of all giving lectures on morality is nothing but comedy gold πŸ€ͺ the fact is you get all worked up when someone(and very rightfully so) slams your criminal idol.

ooh and since you have a thing for memes...i hope you will find the following images of your salman and his asli soulmate funny...but if you, then you are biased πŸ˜› so prove it!!

^ firstly morphed pictures aren't allowed πŸ˜‰ and I cant care less with such stupid picsπŸ˜†u can laugh all u want ...u need it it seems πŸ˜† 
jab log tumhare khilaf bolne lagte ho toh samajhlo taraakki kar rahe ho 😎 I m honoured πŸ˜†
leave bashing , I will be obviously defending my favs and yh I admit I m biased πŸ˜ƒ no fans are saint ...but forget that , if u haven't noticed my argument on this topic was mainly based on name callin on members ..now don't tell me that's allowed in ur books πŸ˜† even if we ignore ur use of ' criminal' for a star which is against the rule , Embarrassed 
@ MR KaminA and @Hiddenstar let's not waste our breath you can see what level these people can go to.its better we don't stoop to that level.
Originally posted by Kifsrkdewani

@ MR KaminA and @Hiddenstar let's not waste our breath you can see what level these people can go to.its better we don't stoop to that level.

Ok Zee... they can enjoy their bash... waise aap He ho ya She? n ur name?
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules / Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team