Posted: 10 years ago
Holy shit, she says "swag" repeatedly ðŸ˜² *puke*
Originally posted by JodhaBai

Ash was great on Lettermen. Nothing fake at all. Same on 60 Minutes, Martha Stewart. Not fake and she talked the same way she does here and she behaved the same way too. Not put on like I find PC here.

ash on Lettermen show was unbearable. She took his jokes too seriously, Lettermen's show is supposed to be funny and he pokes fun at all his guests, she does took it too seriously with her replies.
Originally posted by kitkataha

Holy shit, she says "swag" repeatedly😲*puke*

PC thinks each time she says swag one more american will become her fan. Its like the more she uses the word 'swag' the more hiphop she will sound lolEdited by shorty123 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by shorty123

ash on Lettermen show was unbearable. She took his jokes too seriously, Lettermen's show is supposed to be funny and he pokes fun at all his guests, she does took it too seriously with her replies.

Ash was very witty on Letterman. It was her first big show in America, so she was understandably nervous in the beginning, but later caught up and even rendered Letterman speechless once she got a hang of it.

Loved Ash's "We don't need to take appointments to meet our parents for dinner" comeback when the guy made fun of the fact that a 30 year old woman was still living with her parents (oh the blasphemy!). She stood up for the whole nation and also made Letterman look like an idiot on American television.
Priyanka is normal in Indian interviews but what happens to her when she is abroad? Not talking about the accent, she behaves like a completely different person. 😕
Originally posted by ponymo

Priyanka is normal in Indian interviews but what happens to her when she is abroad? Not talking about the accent, she behaves like a completely different person. 😕

Yes, that's what I meant when I said Ash behaves the same way overseas and at home.

[quote]She took his jokes too seriously, Lettermen's show is supposed to be funny and he pokes fun at all his guests, she does took it too seriously with her replies[/quote]

She totally poked fun back at him.  I remember when he asked her something about her age. She gave him a face and asked him how long he had been doing what he was doing which got big laughs from the audience.   I think Letterman was her best American interview along with her 60 Minutes profile. 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgQZ2eWwieU[/YOUTUBE]
her fake accent its quite annoying!!
Hahaha. She had some pretty good comebacks and so did he. Funny interview.
Again, I just don't seem to see the big hoopla surrounding Priyanka. Don't see the comparison with Aish valid considering this is not bad at all. Now do these stars talk different aboard? Yes. Why? Idk. But this interview is tolerable to me.  
Haha funny, the accent is off n she did seem to be over doing it...tad. glad to aresnio back on TV tho
Originally posted by fly2me

Hahaha. She had some pretty good comebacks and so did he. Funny interview.
Again, I just don't seem to see the big hoopla surrounding Priyanka. Don't see the comparison with Aish valid considering this is not bad at all. Now do these stars talk different aboard? Yes. Why? Idk. But this interview is tolerable to me.
yes I agree with you on the tolerable part BUT her accent is awful