Rangrasiya

CVs need to clarify/justify BSD's action! - Page 3

aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
as far as i understood .. the BSD caught onto them for smuggling weapons .. yes there were innocent people but it happens on border everyday .. in war innocent lives are drown .. its sad .. but we even have to understand the POV of the forces .. they sacrifice few lives for the greater good .. those arms can mean more death and destruction .. so its basically no body's fault .. we will see the story unravel further where we will know that every year one marriage is held and smuggling is done at that time . basically that's the concept i guess ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipi2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
personally i think they were not the real BSD
www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/18302-by-end-of-one-week-it-will-be-the-next-big-thing-on-tv-or-else-i.htm
Why is the deshdrohi word used?
Can you tell us a bit about the
story?
The story is that on the border there
is a village Birpur and there is a guy
called Tejawat (Tarun Khanna).
Tejawat has a personal angst against
the Indian government since they
have taken away the kitaab and the
havelis have been turned into hotels
which is the reality in the entire of
Rajashtan today. And he wants to
regain that power thus he has made
the entire village against BSD.

especially this answer made me think so.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think BSD has anything to do with Paro parents death, Think Tejawat is the one who's responsible for the death of all those people. He seems to have turn all villager against BSD people.    
Khushi_Dillse thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah they are confused or hume bhi kar rshe hai
Non-existent thumbnail
Some glitch in their informations may have triggered that!🤢

But, on any ground that'll be unacceptable, protecting border isn't childrens' play.

Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Even i was bothered about the opening scene of bus gun downed killing innocent children included...
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I really appreciate the CVs handling the issue of "Collateral Damage" so sensitively in the show.

Some say there are always 3 sides to a story, Our side, Their side and the Truth.
If any of those here have watched the movies Shaurya,  Tango Charlie or Mission Kashmir and understood the portrayals there, they will understand this show as well and why the CVs are not taking sides here.

I have a few friends in the Defence forces and am myself preparing for Indian Air Force and let me tell you folks that if I have to put this straight and not in a politically correct way, defence personnel are asked to leave their minds and thinking caps home and just obey their seniors on the field.

What mostly happens is that a target is set straight, strategy made and the soldiers are set loose to chase the target and destroy any obstruction in the way, which obviously puts innocent localities under the scanner, who are threatened to provide asylum to the terrorists (in this case the smugglers).
If we go about looking for justification in this case we can never find one. Indian government did make attempts for evacuations in such places but then, relocation is not an easy job especially when you are not sure if you do have a place to relocate to.
And then the army can never be blamed for obeying orders and the contrary would result in tagging them a rebel and ultimately to be ousted from the services

Again, we can always find the case of a stale apple in the basket which has the capacity to ruin the whole lot. Incessant killing just on basis of foolish assumptions, rape attempts on local women by army officers who just want to misuse their power, forcible robbing of localities or taking bribes have also been reported in numerous sensitive border areas.
Grudges do rise out of this causing the localities to grown unsupportive, hostile and even rebellious. A famous example of this was Thenmozhi Rajaratnam who assassinated Rajiv Gandhi, who was also apparently a victim of IPKF's alleged civilian massacres in Sri Lanka.

We hope the CVs are able to portray the thoughts really well here as there is no one who is absolutely at fault here.
Rudra's past may affect his decision making abilities here when he joins BSD later and I would love to see his thoughts getting metamorphosed when he is introduced to the other side of the story as well, through Paro's eyes.