Doll Giving Scene-Very beautiful & Symbolic!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Good Job CVs!!!

It's really good to show the past in the very beginning of the show,it will help to understand the main characters clearly because now the characters will develop in accordance with their past lives and events that changed their lives when both rudra and paro were kids only,both have dark and painful past,I think it will be interesting to watch their clashes,paro giving Rudra her doll which was decked up as a bride was symbolic,because no matter how ruthless Rudra will become this part of his life will remain untouched around all the bitterness,sorrow and violence in his life that will be saved as a sweet memory the doll was the gift of that memory, only when he will come to know one day that doll actually belonged to paro his soulmate and he smiled too when paro was waving her hand for goodbye,paro was first  very sad but when she saw Rudra she smiled at him and finally he smiled too,she forgot her pain and made him forgot his,very beautiful scene.

Mallu
Lovely post! For me the scene where young Paro hands out her doll to Rudra stood out! The doll was something that she loved a lot coz she was shown carrying it everywhere. So giving away something that is really precious to you needs a very big heart! She was the one who soothed him in his childhood n she will be the one to teach him to love and trust again!
Wow that was indeed a beautiful scene when young paro wanyed to bring smile on Rudras face.
Originally posted by sushk123

Lovely post! For me the scene where young Paro hands out her doll to Rudra stood out! The doll was something that she loved a lot coz she was shown carrying it everywhere. So giving away something that is really precious to you needs a very big heart! She was the one who soothed him in his childhood n she will be the one to teach him to love and trust again!

good oneπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘she too has suffered alot but still she has a loving heart.
Yes, it is a beautiful scene. I loved it a lot.

It was an beautiful scene I loved it very much 
 Love Rudra-Paro πŸ˜³
Nice post...Yeah it's beautiful scene πŸ˜Š
Wow what a beautiful post and i totally agree that scene is the best scene so far very beautiful and touching 
Great post. The doll will evoke good memories in Rudra if he thinks of the kindness of the little girl. She gave him her doll to console his bruised heart and in the future, this maybe the reason to melt his rock hard heart.