RangRasiya - Painted Colours

Posted: 10 years ago
RangRasiya : It's a masterpiece . 

Why I say it ? 
Is because of the beautiful execution . In a day , we got to see their backgrounds , Beerpur , they've essentially given us the thrust of the story , setting up a perfect base for the story . 

Also, I simply loved Paro and Rudra . The name says it all , Rudra (Shiv) and Parvati . They're destinies are entangled . 

Rudra dies everyday with the bottled anger in him and Paro seeks to calm herself , she suppresses her pain to see others happy . 

In the very first day itself we got to see so many shades of the characters that was almost perfectly executed . 

Rudra - egoistic , passionate , stubborn , which hides his soft interior . He has this intense build up to his personality . 
Parvati - giving , loving , bubbly , innocent , a beautiful person in general .  

Also the first time they're destinies collide , the bus scene is very symbolic . I thought it could mean , my interpretation .. well it's pretty stupid I know (I'll accept the chappals and tamatar's :') ) The way that Parvati reached out her hand with the gudiya to Rudra , she wants to give him solace . He doesn't accept it but definitely is inclined to it . Paro can't see him pain and gives her toy to him to keep , he's going to find peace in her . When she goes away , he looks back at her , then at the gudiya meaning he'll have Parvati with him always , since she gave him a part of her (gudiya) that we saw with her since the beginning . 

The cast is perfect . 
SANAYA is such a fine actress , although the Rajasthani accent needs a little improvement but Sanaya will definitely bring the character alive . 
Ashish - we didn't get to see him today but by the promos , he's equally talented . 

All in all , the show has a good script , great cast and crew . Hope they give us more episodes like this . 

And One question ... What do we call Rudra -Paro ? 

RuPa ? 
Edited by Sarunforeva - 10 years ago
our sanaya can grasp anything.she Will definetly improve in the dialect.
I'm in love with first epi watched all repeats n still can't get over... There is some confusion with d name .
Another wonderful post in the forum after the first episode 😊
Nice post,nd i mst say nice analysis.nd yes the epi was awsm.nd it also uncoverd a reality of the border villagers.
nice review. I wish we can just call them rudra and paro. NO abbreviations.  Edited by win7 - 10 years ago
Lovely post ... especially this part 😳
Also the first time they're destinies collide , the bus scene is very symbolic . I thought it could mean , my interpretation .. well it's pretty stupid I know (I'll accept the chappals and tamatar's :') ) The way that Parvati reached out her hand with the gudiya to Rudra , she wants to give him solace . He doesn't accept it but definitely is inclined to it . Paro can't see him pain and gives her toy to him to keep , he's going to find peace in her . When she goes away , he looks back at her , then at the gudiya meaning he'll have Parvati with him always , since she gave him a part of her (gudiya) that we saw with her since the beginning . 

Nice review... Rangrasiya to me seems like an epic 😛  😳👏

Very  Appropriate title 
 Loved the first episode ❤️