Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
I am new to this Rangrasiya Forum..I am a fan of Sanaya but I decided to make a post in this forum after watching few episodes of Rangrasiya , because I was so exited of her last serial but it disappointed me .
But after the first episode of RR, I am confident of the show.. I felt like I am watching a movie.Perfect beginning, amazing background score ,the child artists were fabulous and overall I loved the introduction of the story. As someone mentioned love hate story like this is not a new one, I accept it. But the USP lies in the narration of the stories and the Introduction of RR was unique and promising too.

Both Paro and Rudra had a terrible past, but the past affected Rudra more than Paro. If he believed that his pretty mother destroyed his childhood , Parvathi's beautiful life was affected by some army man by killing her parents. Paro is still an innocent , fragile girl and Rudra an arrogant , angry young man. 
Paro is selfless , on the other hand as of now Rudra is destructive. He draws a circle of fire around Paro rather a circle of fire around all beautiful woman . He is determined not to involved with any beautiful women at least not emotionally . When he first saw the little Paro in the bus he remembered about the words of his father and instantly he tried to avoid Paro , but he couldn't forbid her when she offered the doll to him. I hope in the future also he will be influenced by the selfless attitude of Paro.     
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome and enjoy the show and the forum discussions
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: SanayaIsBest

Welcome and enjoy the show and the forum discussions

Thank you. I am already enjoying the reviews and discussion on RR forum thoroughly. 
Guinea thumbnail
Lovely post ...their have been so many wonderful written posts by new post makers ( in this forum that is ...) , it is wonderful to see such creative writing ðŸ˜ŠI hope rangrasiya continues to inspire all you wonderful writers in times to come. ...