Rangrasiya

Ready to witness an aggressive Love story? - Page 2

SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey! Even I m a big fan of intense love stories...this is the only genre I love watching as well as reading 😳 half the time I live in this dream world which I know doesn't exist in reality πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vari3241 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
M ok With an aggressive romance😊
Guinea thumbnail
Welcome to the forum πŸ˜Š ...well I am a fan of a good well thought out show . It does not matter wheather it is a breezy love story OR a dark intense one ...it should be a good show which holds your attn πŸ˜Š
This content was originally posted by: -Priyam-

Hey guys I'm Priya/Priyam. 😊 I have adored sanaya ever since MJHT days. I'm a fan of both Mohit n Sanaya.
😳
Finally I'm glad to see Sanaya in this new show, that started specially when I'm active on IFπŸ˜†

So ever since the promos r out all I heard is this show going to be an aggressive, passionate, hate-love story of Rudra n Paro.😳

I'm personally a fan of cute, sweet, subtle romances. Breezy might be the word. Now everyone loves to live in fantasies right?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ So I enjoy these stories despite being aware that such things are non-existent.πŸ˜›

I jus wanna ask you something. Are you a fan of aggressive/violent love stories or breezy ones?πŸ˜›  Lemme know.😊

Nonetheless I wish this show will be a huge success. All the bext to Sanaya n Ashish :)

what do you mean by violent romance? rough s*x?
ohsehun. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Most of the time, both of the specified things end up cliched.

Well, I guess I do like the occasional light hearted stuff that comes along, and may even get into the "dark" ones, although very rarely. 

I'm not really into the whole "forbidden" thing. It doesn't appeal to me much because it has been overused many, many times.

What I do like however are two people who challenge each other.

They go past each other's boundaries and they push each other, whether it's for good or bad.

In terms of "aggressive", it depends. Like I said, I'd love for them to challenge each other. And as Rang Rasiya unfolds even more, I'd like to see Paro developing to be this resilient, tougher character.

I do admire Paro, despite everything that's happened to her she still goes on living her life normally and not letting all the bad things get her down, unlike Rudra who's doing the opposite. 

Yes, it'll be aggressive, there will be confrontations, it won't all be going amazingly well. But both of them have been through a lot as children alone and they both still have open wounds they are still trying to heal from. And it will be a hard journey for both of them.

They still have a long way to go.

- Faye.

Edited by ..Labyrinth.. - 10 years ago
vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Dark romances are definitely my kryptoniteπŸ˜†
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to the forum. I'm a fan of love stories be it aggressive or sweet. I just need to fall for the characters and then I'm hooked. 
Kangto09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I like both. I am watching 2 korean dramas with cute breezy love story and this for the spice factor.