Posted: 10 years ago
Wasn't expecting first episode to be painful in first half πŸ˜”...felt sad for both Rudra & Paro  πŸ˜”...at young age they suffered too much πŸ˜’ ...

They are quite contrasting to each other...they have different ways to deal with their pains...Paro is expressive whereas Rudra keeps it bottled up unless he vents it out as anger πŸ˜†...

As characters Rudra-Paro are poles apartπŸ˜›πŸ˜†... Paro is soft, caring & she has that child like innocence in her πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ... As for Rudra he is so like his name πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... full of anger, a hard tough guy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Since both are have their own share of painful past dat might be the strongest point which might bring them closer later on 😊😊...

Some scenes turned out really wellπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ...specifically the first meet of Rudra-Paro (as kids) guess it was a Symbolic shot as well a future insight how their relation gonna be 😊😊 ...That Paro will be the one who will understand Rudra's pain whether he expresses or not...& will be there along to share his pains 😊😊

Gum ka khazana Tera bhi hai ...Mera Bhi...
Dard se purana Rishta Tera bhi hai Mera Bhi...
kabhi hum jo mile...ek dusre ka dard baant le...
Ek saath ki talaash tujhe bhi hai...Mujhe bhi...

Hope Rudra has still kept that doll safely πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...it will be useful in future πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

As for performances, yet to see Rudra's face clearly πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so can only comment on Sanaya πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...she managed to pull off really well...looked b'ful...also she picked up Rajasthani fluently πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  it surely surprised me. since Rajasthani is difficult to pick up specially of the area where the story is set up ...(the areas around the border)

Can also imagine how tough it must have been for Sanaya to shoot  in all hot, desert & on top of that with fire around πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...

First epi left with many Questions...with curiosity for next πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ what exactly Rudra planning to do πŸ˜›πŸ˜›... Lets wait & Watch πŸ˜ƒ

Agree with you
OMG the episode was out of this world
They truly rockkk
Lovely take on first episode.
Kids were awesome.
Music & cinematography πŸ‘
The ambience of the desert & border village was beautifully captured.
Fabulous costumes for Sanaya.
Sanny intro was breathtaking...
I think the last scene is Paro's nightmare...
Totally agree with you.. Mindblowing first episode :)
i really loved the first half .. the kids were awesome.. they could have been in the show a bit more .. :(( the small boy was superb .. 
Beautiful episodeπŸ‘..kids were just awesome⭐️..esp that boy performed verywellπŸ‘πŸΌ...really pity for paro and rudra..what a tragedy in this young age😭
rocking epi..waiting for today's..paro's introduction..just fabulous..😳rudra... really hot..😳
Great post. I did not expect it to be painful either. But young paro running after butterfly was a nice and normal scene in contrast to the guns and violence. THough the butterfly part is questionable.. πŸ€”πŸ˜†
yep first epi made me curious and intrigued me enough to watch the next episode. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by win7 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by win7

Great post. I did not expect it to be painful either. But young paro running after butterfly was a nice and normal scene in contrast to the guns and violence. THough the butterfly part is questionable.. πŸ€”πŸ˜†
yep first epi made me curious and intrigued me enough to watch the next episode. πŸ˜ƒ

Paro chasing butterfly reminded me of "Titaliya" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

On serious note ...guess the shot actually describes Paro's nature she is compared to "Titli" ...  she is free spirited like a butterfly who wants to live life freely πŸ˜ƒwonder later on  along with Rudra she wud be able to do that πŸ˜•

Originally posted by -purnima-

Paro chasing butterfly reminded me of "Titaliya" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

On serious note ...guess the shot actually describes Paro's nature she is compared to "Titli" ...  she is free spirited like a butterfly who wants to live life freely πŸ˜ƒwonder later on  along with Rudra she wud be able to do that πŸ˜•

oh.. ya you're right πŸ˜† LOvely memories! β€οΈ

thats a nice thought.. 

well sanaya iv said paro will change according to circumstance.. so lets see.

I hope change story wise and not TRP wise! 
Nice post dear😳 Completely agree! It was a wonderful episode and certainly exceeded expectations <3 Sanaya's entry was fabulous and her Rajasthani dialect is quite good too and I'm sure that in the coming days,being the perfectionist she is,she would perfect it ,no doubt :D Waiting for today's episode