Rangrasiya

-Dard Ka Rishta-

Posted: 2013-12-30T21:28:40Z
Wasn't expecting first episode to be painful in first half Unhappy...felt sad for both Rudra & Paro  Unhappy...at young age they suffered too much Disapprove ...

They are quite contrasting to each other...they have different ways to deal with their pains...Paro is expressive whereas Rudra keeps it bottled up unless he vents it out as anger LOL...

As characters Rudra-Paro are poles apartTongueLOL... Paro is soft, caring & she has that child like innocence in her SmileBig smile... As for Rudra he is so like his name LOLLOL... full of anger, a hard tough guy LOLLOL

Since both are have their own share of painful past dat might be the strongest point which might bring them closer later on SmileSmile...

Some scenes turned out really wellClapClapClap ...specifically the first meet of Rudra-Paro (as kids) guess it was a Symbolic shot as well a future insight how their relation gonna be SmileSmile ...That Paro will be the one who will understand Rudra's pain whether he expresses or not...& will be there along to share his pains SmileSmile

Gum ka khazana Tera bhi hai ...Mera Bhi...
Dard se purana Rishta Tera bhi hai Mera Bhi...
kabhi hum jo mile...ek dusre ka dard baant le...
Ek saath ki talaash tujhe bhi hai...Mujhe bhi...

Hope Rudra has still kept that doll safely WinkLOLLOLLOL ...it will be useful in future TongueLOLLOL...

As for performances, yet to see Rudra's face clearly LOLLOL so can only comment on Sanaya Big smileBig smile...she managed to pull off really well...looked b'ful...also she picked up Rajasthani fluently ClapClapClap  it surely surprised me. since Rajasthani is difficult to pick up specially of the area where the story is set up ...(the areas around the border)

Can also imagine how tough it must have been for Sanaya to shoot  in all hot, desert & on top of that with fire around LOLLOLLOL ...

First epi left with many Questions...with curiosity for next SmileBig smile what exactly Rudra planning to do TongueTongue... Lets wait & Watch Big smile

Posted: 2013-12-30T21:31:49Z
Agree with you
OMG the episode was out of this world
They truly rockkk
Posted: 2013-12-30T21:33:41Z
Lovely take on first episode.
Kids were awesome.
Music & cinematography Clap
The ambience of the desert & border village was beautifully captured.
Fabulous costumes for Sanaya.
Sanny intro was breathtaking...Day Dreaming
I think the last scene is Paro's nightmare...
Posted: 2013-12-30T21:34:46Z
Totally agree with you.. Mindblowing first episode :)
Posted: 2013-12-30T21:36:39Z
i really loved the first half .. the kids were awesome.. they could have been in the show a bit more .. :(( the small boy was superb .. 
Posted: 2013-12-30T21:54:41Z
Beautiful episodeClap..kids were just awesomeStar..esp that boy performed verywellThumbs Up...really pity for paro and rudra..what a tragedy in this young ageCry
rocking epi..waiting for today's..paro's introduction..just fabulous..Embarrassedrudra... really hot..Embarrassed
Posted: 2013-12-30T22:16:56Z
Great post. I did not expect it to be painful either. But young paro running after butterfly was a nice and normal scene in contrast to the guns and violence. THough the butterfly part is questionable.. ErmmLOL
yep first epi made me curious and intrigued me enough to watch the next episode. Big smile
Edited by win7 - Monday, December 30, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Posted: 2013-12-30T22:31:26Z
Originally posted by win7

Great post. I did not expect it to be painful either. But young paro running after butterfly was a nice and normal scene in contrast to the guns and violence. THough the butterfly part is questionable.. ErmmLOL
yep first epi made me curious and intrigued me enough to watch the next episode. Big smile

Paro chasing butterfly reminded me of "Titaliya" LOLLOLLOL

On serious note ...guess the shot actually describes Paro's nature she is compared to "Titli" ...  she is free spirited like a butterfly who wants to live life freely Big smilewonder later on  along with Rudra she wud be able to do that Confused