Two tragedies two children two grown ups - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Aahaana

Rangrasiya was very impressive. The young child artists were simply brilliant👏. The kid who played young Rudra was too good with the emotions - the trauma of his mother leaving him for someone else and set up for future track -beauty and  trust issues.

Father has taught him beautiful woman are not to be trusted while life will teach him real beauty lies not in the physical appearance, but in the heart. Doll passing scene was significance for it. Young Paro was able to give away something that gave her solace for someone who needed it more than her. Thats the beauty of her - putting someone else above her own pain and needs.

And the entry of adult Rudra - his body language spoke a lot of volumes. Its someone who is very strong outside but emotionally broken inside (childhood scene). Somewhere I guess that doll will bring out the softer side.

Paro is opposite of Rudra - fragile outside but emotionally strong.
well said ahaana thanx 4 ur povClap
Nice take!! 
Especially loved how you brought out the role of the parents/guardians in turning Paro and Rudra into who they are.. Both suffer a lot early in life.. Paro's pain is the pain of loss and is therefore soothed by the presence of loving relations.. Rudra's pain is the pain of betrayal and is worsened by the taunts and negativity of a father who is too bitter himself..
Originally posted by vari3241

It was painful bt it was perfect... It looked like everything was worst bt it cudnt be stopped , it had to happen..

vari  yes I too liked the 1st episode very much
Originally posted by Msfrootie

Nice take!! 
Especially loved how you brought out the role of the parents/guardians in turning Paro and Rudra into who they are.. Both suffer a lot early in life.. Paro's pain is the pain of loss and is therefore soothed by the presence of loving relations.. Rudra's pain is the pain of betrayal and is worsened by the taunts and negativity of a father who is too bitter himself..

Thanks Msfrootie loved how you differentiated between Paro and Rudra's pain👏 I feel the father's bitterness must have resulted in his wife running away or some other problem from the landlords as she is very beautiful or some love affair all my guess
Edited by chalhov - 10 years ago