Rangrasiya

Two tragedies two children two grown ups

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Two families in one a complete tragedy a small girl becomes an orphan loses both parents in BSF shootings and ambush probably suspecting them to be infiltrators but bought up with love and affection by her relatives and so is gentle bubbly soft hearted cant see others distress be it humans(giving a crying boy her favorite doll) or animals (trying to save a wounded camel)only fearing the dreaded BSD who killed both her parents 

another family a boy whose mother deserts the family and his father brings him up with hate towards women specially beautiful ones. The father himself looks harsh an disabled person and brings his child  to be tough and full of hate. Maybe the mother's genes (only assuming looking at his father) somewhere he is also soft as he has a slight smile when he takes a doll given to him. He is a BSD man

The two meet again she wants to save a camel and he pours kerosene around her and burns the circle which does not touch her with the Rangrasiya signature tune in the background  what a start very interesting very different I like the show the dramatic starting

My POV now come out post  yours

Sanaya gorgeous both her looks and acting the camera yet to show the expressions of Ashish only close up of his eyes and long shot of his actions shown
Edited by chalhov - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Seerat- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Will be interesting to watch how the makers handle the two tragedy and their impact
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Rangrasiya was very impressive. The young child artists were simply brilliantπŸ‘. The kid who played young Rudra was too good with the emotions - the trauma of his mother leaving him for someone else and set up for future track -beauty and  trust issues.

Father has taught him beautiful woman are not to be trusted while life will teach him real beauty lies not in the physical appearance, but in the heart. Doll passing scene was significance for it. Young Paro was able to give away something that gave her solace for someone who needed it more than her. Thats the beauty of her - putting someone else above her own pain and needs.

And the entry of adult Rudra - his body language spoke a lot of volumes. Its someone who is very strong outside but emotionally broken inside (childhood scene). Somewhere I guess that doll will bring out the softer side.

Paro is opposite of Rudra - fragile outside but emotionally strong.
..Divya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The start was fabb !!! πŸ‘
I so loved little paro and
rudra .. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Their tragedy really gonna make a BIG impact ... πŸ€”
I do feel rudra is very
ruthless πŸ˜’
Lets see how the cvs unfold it, πŸ˜†
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LoveCC

Will be interesting to watch how the makers handle the two tragedy and their impact

Quite interesting beginning  LoveCC
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aahaana

Rangrasiya was very impressive. The young child artists were simply brilliantπŸ‘. The kid who played young Rudra was too good with the emotions - the trauma of his mother leaving him for someone else and set up for future track -beauty and  trust issues.

Yes Aahaana I was also impressed by both the looks and the acting of the child artistes they did resemble the leads yes the underlined looks like the future track

Father has taught him beautiful woman are not to be trusted while life will teach him real beauty lies not in the physical appearance, but in the heart. Doll passing scene was significance for it. Young Paro was able to give away something that gave her solace for someone who needed it more than her. Thats the beauty of her - putting someone else above her own pain and needs.

Exactly well put the characterization of the leads

And the entry of adult Rudra - his body language spoke a lot of volumes. Its someone who is very strong outside but emotionally broken inside (childhood scene). Somewhere I guess that doll will bring out the softer side.

Paro is opposite of Rudra - fragile outside but emotionally strong.

Thanks for your POV 😊
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Divya..

The start was fabb !!! πŸ‘
I so loved little paro and
rudra .. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Their tragedy really gonna make a BIG impact ... πŸ€”
I do feel rudra is very
ruthless πŸ˜’
Lets see how the cvs unfold it, πŸ˜†

Divya it was very interesting and dramatic
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely take on the episode akka πŸ˜³ Eagerly looking forward to the coming episodes to see how the track unfolds <3 The child actors were amazing today and both Sanaya 's and Ashish's entry was fab  BG music is just the icing on the cake ❀️
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Lovely take on the episode akka πŸ˜³ Eagerly looking forward to the coming episodes to see how the track unfolds <3 The child actors were amazing today and both Sanaya 's and Ashish's entry was fab  BG music is just the icing on the cake ❀️

Abhi  

Thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ  like you calling me akka Yes I absolutely loved it the whole cast and crew did  very good work yes cant wait to see how the story unfoldsπŸ˜ƒ
vari3241 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was painful bt it was perfect... It looked like everything was worst bt it cudnt be stopped , it had to happen..