RRevvin' Up

tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
So, a promising start to a show that's promised so much!

This first episode of RR opened on a quieter note. Not the out and out Dhamaakedaar Roar catapulting us bang into the middle of intense adult Paro and Rudra. Nope this was a softer growl; a more linear approach to story-telling, where the CVs first laid out the background, sketched out the characters for us and spread out a first sprinkling of salient facts.

The story today covered vast ground, 15 years in fact! We were introduced to Paro's parents and foster family, and Rudra's father, the BSD, Birpur. So we now know what makes the adult Paro and Rudra tick, roughly, because I'm sure there's more to come. 

There was bloody violence, colour, scorching sun, butterflies (Titaliya, anyone? 😃) the parched Rann, and raging fire. Simultaneously we were hit by a spectrum of emotions fear, bereavement, deep-seated, soul-destroying anguish, love, healing and hope.

A PACKED episode this, but one that does what it sets out to like the smoke before the blaze, the intensity wavers but never totally fades. 

Kudos to the child actors, young Paro and Rudra, who essayed their roles perfectly 👏, the one conveying angst and devastation and the other, carefree childhood, distress and compassion.

And of course I got what I was waiting for - Sanaya's entry! Woohoo!! Sanaya had a totally fresh look and tone to her. What a thorough professional I'm soo proud of her. And then the plus -- a glimpse of dark and dangerous Ashish!

Can't wait for tomorrow. 😃 How was it for you?

Edited by tvbug2011 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: vanitha3d

It was Rocking