Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: neet2407

Just watched the episode - wow it was awesome and I agree with you about Rudra - I really felt the pain of the little Rudra - he couldn't even take the doll from Paro he was so used to no one caring about him - but somehow she understood him even in her own pain and gave him her doll - wow wow wow - their characters explained beautifully through the kids 

Thanks for your input. Yep, the characters are well-developed right from the childhood to adulthood.
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with u Sonia..100%%%%
I will not blame Rudra any day..as he has been fed poison by his own dad regd beautiful woman...

I m sure Paro will change his life completely...
Oyster thumbnail
Originally posted by: expectappu

I agree with you completely. Usually these angry young anti-hero types are said to have bitter experiences in the past. But the past is revealed in parts and sometimes they forget about it completely. But, I liked how they have given us an understanding of the individual characters. This will make things easier to connect to. But, the constant references to Othello and this episode makes me feel Rudra is going to be more darker than any character we have seen yet. So, I hope everyone can hold on to this image for long, as I am sure they will be pushing us to extremes. Paro on the other hand is going to be an angelic version of a real girl in this story. So, Rudra and his grey shades will stand out more. For the first time I believe this show has a good story to say. I hope the TRPs don't force them to change their story or the pace in which they want to convey it to us much. Coz many shows start off strong, but then they lose their way mid-way. Keeping my fingers crossed for this Guns and Roses story of Rangrasiya!!!😊

And guess what? Sometimes even the makers don't know what that bitter past experience actually is. They just increase the intensity of their show based on an unknown "raaz." When they're finally forced to reveal that top-notch secret, you wonder if they could come up with anything more disappointing...

I completely agree. The writers of this show have a clear picture of their incredibly good story and they better stick to it regardless of the fluctuating TRPs. 

In one of her previous shows, Sanaya's character had to put up with temper tantrums of her dark hero too. And that to me was unbearable. So initially I was "no, no" to another angry young man. But the justification they have provided for Rudra has prepared me for any harsh treatment. I doubt I will every see Rudra in an entirely negative light.

Oyster thumbnail
Originally posted by: Senorita Sanaya

Conditions apply for your post - you have to reply to all the replies you get deal ? (in the past you did not reply to my 2 long replies I spent a long time typing those)

As long as Rudra does not punish another individual for his past bitter experience which has nothing to do with the individual, then I say its justified until then I shall wait for the story to unfold. Punishing & MU others is ill - Logical.

Oye hoye.. someone's angry! Yaara trust me when I say I don't remember not responding to your PMs. I was highly highly inactive on IF when CC wrapped up or actually even before that. Toh bachi ko maaf kardo!

But here's the thing... We have to think from Rudra's perspective. His father has warned him against beautiful women stating that they are loyal to no one! Evidence: his mother. How ironic. Now after so many years Rudra finds Paro, an extremely beautiful girl, and starts falling for her. From his perspective, he finds himself in a situation he was warned against. Reason: Paro. So he's bound to treat her harshly. I think we should just wait and see the story unfold before we can comment on Rudra's response to Paro's presence in his life.
Oyster thumbnail
Originally posted by: Guinea

Beautiful post oyster ...glad to see back in the forum 😊

Thanks Jaana.
Oyster thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Very well said ! Completely agree with you! This is the first time where the angry young man persona is completely justified owing to the trials and tribulations of his childhood which has made Rudra how he is. It would really be interesting to see two individuals on such opposite realms of the spectrum,personality wise and how he would change under the influence of the generosity and warmth exuded by Paro which would surely come forth past their initial strong interactions and that is how she would heal him  ❤️  Lovely post 😳

Thanks. Like you said, given the intensity of their background story, Rudra and Paro's encounter is bound to be extremely intense too. Rudra would be in such a difficult dilemma when he finds an unknown yet familiar bond connecting him to Paro, the person he's meant to avoid in life.
expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

And guess what? Sometimes even the makers don't know what that bitter past experience actually is. They just increase the intensity of their show based on an unknown "raaz." When they're finally forced to reveal that top-notch secret, you wonder if they could come up with anything more disappointing...

I completely agree. The writers of this show have a clear picture of their incredibly good story and they better stick to it regardless of the fluctuating TRPs. 

In one of her previous shows, Sanaya's character had to put up with temper tantrums of her dark hero too. And that to me was unbearable. So initially I was "no, no" to another angry young man. But the justification they have provided for Rudra has prepared me for any harsh treatment. I doubt I will every see Rudra in an entirely negative light.

I know the show you are talking about...hehe...I was an avid follower of that too...but the "Raaz" was disappointing. But, lets not go into details of IPK...it still is a soft spot for many people and probably for me too. Though I think I have recovered now. But, I just hope this team of creatives learn from their previous mistakes and don't repeat it. They are raving about the fact that this is a dark and intense story...but sadly that formula works in indian TV industry only when the girl is crying buckets and endures all hardships the "hero" puts hers through...but she very willingly forgets and forgives him for it later and falls in love with him. That has never made sense to me before and it wouldn't make sense even now. Especially here, since they have very clearly said that Paro is still traumatized by the sight of fire and BSD. I hope they keep it real and don't follow any of the preexisting and frankly overly used formula.

I am very glad that the creatives spent time explaining the past of the characters. Because like you said people will be more open to Rudra. Obviously, they will still feel he is crossing limits. But, at least there would be an explanation. Anyways I am looking forward to this story...hope it lives up to all our expectations.😃