Forum is flooded!

Posted: 10 years ago
My goodness...
In just one hour after the telecast of 1st episode, the forum got flooded with posts..
All posts are so nice, some are really thought provoking .. I am at loss! Can't keep pace.. 

Haven't watched the show yet.. I don't know what will happen a little later, when viewers from all part of the world, especially the internet viewers, would be done with watching it!

This has gone really big! I am so proud of Sanaya..
Edited by golpokobita - 10 years ago
agreed with You our forum is very active :D
Yes, waiting for my turn to see it on TV and give my two cents.
Loving the response the episode is getting and seeing some wonderful writers being motivated again to make posts and joining discussions.
Edited by showviewer - 10 years ago
Originally posted by showviewer

Yes, waiting for my turn to see it on TV and give my two cents.
Loving the response the episode is getting and seeing some wonderful writers being motivated again to make posts and joining discussions.

Absolutely, some posts were so well written.. I am more and more intrigued. Most of them are veteran IF members but I never saw them in CC forum.. 

I am really enjoying this festivity. ..
Yeah , really excited to watch RR 1st epi on telly.
All set.
Good to c our show ( Sanaya's) get good response on their first day.
Truly wish RR to huge success .

Yup the forum is electric!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Yes forum is active.
The big reason  for watching at the start was & is obiviously MIss.Sanaya flawless Irani...
But as episode progressed everything was so impressive.
All the actors,music, Bgsong everything was perfect so all of us are very happy & excited I guess.
Edited by sonapari - 10 years ago
Hey Monica and gang 
I stayed away from the thread until i had seen the episode ( with subtitles) on TV, especially if my Hindi is bad my Rajasthani is definitely non-existent๐Ÿ˜†
It was hard to wait knowing so many people had watched it hours before me!

it was amazing really - it could make you speechless literally - but then we wouldn't have any posts ๐Ÿ˜†

some great reviews on the forum - I loved the younger versions of Paro and Rudra and loved the way they explained their back-story through them - full marks to the chid actors 

also there was a lot of violence from Paro's parents being murdered, to the brutality Rudra faced from everyone and of course Sanaya in the ring of fire at the end - it was awesome - the cinematography, the story, the acting all amazing
Originally posted by neet2407

Hey Monica and gang 
I stayed away from the thread until i had seen the episode ( with subtitles) on TV, especially if my Hindi is bad my Rajasthani is definitely non-existent๐Ÿ˜†
It was hard to wait knowing so many people had watched it hours before me!

it was amazing really - it could make you speechless literally - but then we wouldn't have any posts ๐Ÿ˜†

some great reviews on the forum - I loved the younger versions of Paro and Rudra and loved the way they explained their back-story through them - full marks to the chid actors 

also there was a lot of violence from Paro's parents being murdered, to the brutality Rudra faced from everyone and of course Sanaya in the ring of fire at the end - it was awesome - the cinematography, the story, the acting all amazing

Hi Anita!
Lucky you...

I haven't watched it yet. Just came back from office and going to watch it...

I m so loving the show.. โค๏ธ Glad that people are watching too. ๐Ÿ˜Š Oh yeah ! Happy to see ppl making posts ๐Ÿ˜ณ