Posted: 10 years ago
RangRasiya spoiler WU : 
In tonight's episode. we will see,Paro wakes up with a scream.. She repeatedly goes through nightmares of a BSD man, but everytime she wakes up without seeing her face in the dream.. Paro, Bindi and Mami, go the temple wherein every year one girl is chosen to get married to man from the opposite side of the border, for which Tejawat pays for the entire event. Bindi wishes that this year, Paro's name should get selected..

I remember this spoiler was in this morning, It seems to be for tomorrow episode where Rudra will set a fire circle around Paro. While watching it sounds very harsh and disturbing but now it all make sense it's going to happened only in Paro dream. I did see in the sneak Peak Rudra saved Paro from a fire she was wearing a different outfit.   
now it makes sense ...i was confused y will he come n just puts a fire around her 
tfs
Edited by ankitamishra201 - 10 years ago

Edited by SanayaFlawless - 10 years ago
ok that's the reason behind that fire act
TFS
I'm Wondering Since Paro Has Nightmares About BSD Then It Has Surely Been Influenced By Someone 🤔 I Think She Has Been Taught By Someone To Hate Them & This Has Lead To Prejudices In Her Mind Especially After Her Parents Death :( 

Well i was also thinking it was her dream n a little while back wrote so in another post too..

So maybe its that.. but then the injured camel? is it also a dream? or is half of this real? she might have frozen in horror n dreamed the rest once she sees his uniform as he takes off the cloak as he alighted from the camel?
Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
Originally posted by princessunara

Well i was also thinking it was her dream n a little while back wrote so in another post too..

So maybe its that.. but then the injured camel? is it also a dream? or is half of this real? she might have frozen in horror n dreamed the rest once she sees his uniform as he takes off the cloak as he alighted from the camel?

It could be. But if it was a dream, the camel might also a part of it too. Why else would she call somebody for help then?
Originally posted by princessunara

The whole thing seems to be all a dream. I don't think Rudra could be that harsh to light a woman on fire. We did saw him saving her in the sneak peak! When I saw the episode I was confused on why would Rudra do such a dangerous act? But now it all make perfect sense.  
god i think we should less see the spooilrs

it takes aways our enthu///

but tfs////