The year Just Passed by.... - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by rishonarachel

aman dear aka ye postive seek ka he ki amita jesi ladki ko itna achha nd pyaar karne wala pati mil sakta he hamai bi mil sakta he.life mai shaddi ke badh kesa rehana he seek kay he dear.nd think positive nature diya he 😊

exactly pammy...mai bhi yahi sochti hoon ke agar hum b amita ke jaise optimistic ho jaayen toh hume bhi humare husbands mein humara Amit Shah mil jaaye..😳😳 
Aman dear kya post hai yaar. Suuper se bhi ooper. I have to admit the most positive thing that happened this year was making friends with you gilly gals. That's the best thing. We have never seen each other but we are friends through a rocking common factor called Amita ka Amit. This is the first time in my life I was introduced to forum and enjoyed posting my povs, games and comments. It's this year I realized the power of being a fan of the show. Writing letters, calling Sony tv, posting comments omg the things we did to save our Amita ka Amit . It was all worth it. Great super year the things I set out to do personally were done. These were all the positive things. Hmmm negative side the last quarter of the year I have been sick with something or the other. That's no fun yaar. So good part in this was I enjoyed watching your vms, siggies, collages and what not creative things you all came up with. So thank you for bringing smile to my face. I am do proud that you are my buddies. Last but not the least Amita ka Amit rocked.

👏 😃 keep in touch all of you
amitians 19 dec tak year kaise chla gya pta hi nhi chla par AKA k khtm hone k baad ye 12 din year k bekar din hai kyuki A2 ko nhi dekh pa rhe
Originally posted by Akafan

Aman dear kya post hai yaar. Suuper se bhi ooper. I have to admit the most positive thing that happened this year was making friends with you gilly gals. That's the best thing. We have never seen each other but we are friends through a rocking common factor called Amita ka Amit. This is the first time in my life I was introduced to forum and enjoyed posting my povs, games and comments. It's this year I realized the power of being a fan of the show. Writing letters, calling Sony tv, posting comments omg the things we did to save our Amita ka Amit . It was all worth it. Great super year the things I set out to do personally were done. These were all the positive things. Hmmm negative side the last quarter of the year I have been sick with something or the other. That's no fun yaar. So good part in this was I enjoyed watching your vms, siggies, collages and what not creative things you all came up with. So thank you for bringing smile to my face. I am do proud that you are my buddies. Last but not the least Amita ka Amit rocked.

👏 😃 keep in touch all of you

hey nita... 😃😃 cant express how much happy i am to see ur reply... honestly speaking, i dint expect any of my buddies ( except pammy n aurin who are in constant touch with me on FB ) to come over here again...i underestimated my frndship with u all.. i thought with AKA gone, forum will die...  but so relieved and happy to see u lakkshy greatfanofaka coming to reply... u guys made my day really... 😃😃 THANKS... 
Originally posted by greatfanofaka

amitians 19 dec tak year kaise chla gya pta hi nhi chla par AKA k khtm hone k baad ye 12 din year k bekar din hai kyuki A2 ko nhi dekh pa rhe

i completely understand what u wanaa say dearie... when i sit to eat dinner at night.. i feel dinner so dull... when i take remote in my hands, lots of channels but nothing interests me... its all useless without aka...nowadays i fill my dinner time either with movie or nothing... 😕