Sofia Hayat lashes out against VJ Andy

jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

The war of words between Sofia Maria Hayat and her Bigg Boss house mates just seems to get worse. This British singer and actor had filed a complaint against Armaan Kohli for physical assault in the house. She skipped the finale on Saturday for she did not want to sit and bond with Armaan after what he had done to her.

Besides Armaan, Sofia also had got into a slugfest with VJ Andy. And Andy had the following to say about Sofia at the press interactions on the finale. "Sofia's thinking is quite unlike Indians, which we should respect. Having said that, I would have not emulated her and filed an FIR against Kushal Tandon. For we should let bygones be bygones and march ahead with positivity."

When we told Sofia, who is in London at the moment about Andy's views, she lashed out at him saying, "So he is saying basically that in India if a man hits a woman then it's ok, the world already has an impression that India is not safe and that women are treated as second class citizens. Andy is reinforcing this by his statement. Obviously he thinks that it's ok for a man to hit a woman, or is he saying that so he wins Salman Khan's favour so he can be cast in a film?"

She went on, "If Armaan swore, it would have been still fine, but he hit me. Andy was not hit but pushed and he acted like a cry baby for TVTs. He would do it all the time, his so called, oh Bigg Boss I'm hurt', are not pain just him acting up to the cameras. So I can understand why he let his bygones be bygones. Mine was real. Women all over the world are writing to me saying that they are disgusted at what the channel did to me, and that they are, proud of me and calling me brave heart or Nirbhaya (Delhi rape victim). Is it because Armaan is friends with Salman that they didn't stop his vile act of violence on a woman? When Shilpa Shetty was racially abused in Bigg Brother, we in England made her win and gave her respect. What the hell is its desi version doing? she ended.

Well, the show must have gone over, but the animosity certainly continues!!!

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/sofia-hayat-lashes-out-against-vj-andy-find-out-why

Edited by bb7bb7 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
#CheapestLadyInHistory

🤢 How can she drag that small incident this much and exaggrate it by comparing or buying the argument of being called as Nirbhaya !! 😲 Height of SHAMELESSNESS 🤢🤢🤢 She is stretching it too far when it's not even a man-woman issue Armaan would have done the same with anyone he didn't do it cuz it was a female 🤢

#SaveMySanity

May be Sophia knows she will be in news ONLY till this issue exists.. After that, she will be forgotten for ever.. Cheap tactics to stay in the limelight !
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Andy disgusts me. Armaan called him chammiya but he went on to lick his ass nevertheless. Such nasty guy.
jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think ppl comparing sofia to nirbhaya is extreme, but disagree w/ andy tht sofia shd hv just moved on and not filed an fir..  fir was much needed and bc of it arman did spend a night in jail.
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So she wanted to win like Shilpa Shetty 😆
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sofia Hayat, you are an idiot.
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Even though Nirbhaya think is extreme but Andy's comment is RIDCIULOUS... 
Being And Indian a lady can tolerate anything ... Such a DOORMAT thought
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow on both. Andy thoughts shock me. Funny thing was I could hear Sofia saying that.
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sophiya is not ready to leave nirbhaya. Everytime nirbhaya, nirbhaya and nirbhaya. Someone should explain her the difference between her and nirbhaya. I just want to know about her stand she took last year after that incident to support nirbhaya?

She already filed a case and already arman got tomatoes from ladies. Now finish it. Or she is expecting from court to give faasi to arman for that small incident?

And if India is such unsafe place who asked her to come here? I guess no1 can force u take part in this show.

Why she is using gender card? Andy just mean to say that even he can file case but better to leave it coz it was a show and game for camera attention.
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: D3_4life

So she wanted to win like Shilpa Shetty 😆

good one...the truth came out..