RangRasiya-Spoiler Corner *Pics-133,135,140,141 & 142* - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago

Spoilers Corner

Hello everyone Welcome to RangRasiya's Spoiler Corner.

In order to keep this forum Clean and Organized we would Like members to post any segments/ interviews regarding the show/cast here.
Ex: SBS, SBB and so on.

After you post it PM any of the DT's ( Souro, Visha_Dhami, Lilindiangurl13, Leviathan) and we'll update the Title with the page.

Any topics that are opened regarding this will be closed/ trashed.
Thank You.

Spoiler for epi 1 (30.12.13 )

Spoiler alert: Revealing the storyline of the first episode of Colors' Rangrasiya

1 hour ago | TellychakkarTeam

If you are anxious to watch tonight's episode of Colors' Rangrasiya starring Ashish Sharma and Sanaya Irani, then don't read this article. For it might defuse your level of enthusiasm.

Or else, this special sneak peek article on the show's first episode can act as an appetizer, wherein you would become hungry to gulp more of the episode.

We put our bet on the second option!!!

Now, let's get on to the story.

The episode will start from the very beginning where both Rudra (Ashish Sharma) and Paro aka Parvati (Sanaya Irani) will be seen as kids. However, this does not mean that their childhood sequence will continue for a couple of episodes.

The writers have fast forwarded the story hence, both Rudra and Paro will be seen as grownups in the same episode. Thus, the audiences will get to see their favourite Sanaya and Ashish tonight.

The childhood sequence would basically throw spotlight on the past and shaping up of characters of Rudra and Paro.

When contacted Producer Saurabh Tewari (Nautanki Telefilms) said, "This is one of the finest works that I've seen so far. Indeed this is the kind of product which you feel proud of being associated with. I am extremely happy today and I am waiting for the audience's response."

Do watch the show and leave a feedback in the comment section below!!!

Oh so cool! a baby Sanaya and Ashish! 😳

Thank you for this thread Roshini :) 
@Divya and Sunara- Tfs! Cant wait ! Just one hour more <3
1st episode spoiler

In tonight's episode. we will see,Paro wakes up with a scream.. She repeatedly goes through nightmares of a BSD man, but everytime she wakes up without seeing her face in the dream.. Paro, Bindi and Mami, go the temple wherein every year one girl is chosen to get married to man from the opposite side of the border, for which Tejawat pays for the entire event. Bindi wishes that this year, Paro's name should get selected.. 

Source link:
http://imageshack.com/a/img827/3760/rf3o.jpg

Yay, I can't wait for the episode <3
And this is totally unrelated but this is the cutest thing in the world:

Originally posted by Mrs.MuffinSobti

Yay, I can't wait for the episode <3
And this is totally unrelated but this is the cutest thing in the world:

hehe Ash same here lol..and i found this so adorable too! 😆 i love our DT already! they r so dedicated for the show already! 😳

Tuesday 31st December:
Paro (Sanaya Irani) wakes up with a scream. She repeatedly goes through nightmares about a BSD man but every time she wakes up without seeing his face in the dream. Paro, Bindi and Mami go to the temple wherein every year, one girl is chosen to get married to a man from the opposite side of the border for which Tejawat pays for the entire event. Bindi wishes that this year Paro's name should get selected. Further, All the girls in the village excitedly write their names on the vessel which contains milk, including Paro and Bindi and the on the Naag Devta choose one vessel that goes into represent the chosen girl. Will the Devta fulfill Paro's wish this year?

Source: TV Guide 
Rang Rasiya Promo 720p 31st Dec 2013

http://desi**forum.net/tv-shows/rang-rasiya-promo-720p-2013-video-watch-online-hd-5/

replace ** with
tv