Tanisha's arrogant tweet and the reply she got

--wWwWiiii-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Tanisha's Tweet:

User Actions
  Follow
Tanishaa Mukerji@Tanishaa003

To all my supporters thank u 4ur love &respect!!!! & 2 all the haters ur opinions r a worthless!!

Please see some of the comments after she tweeted. Here are my fav ones: LOL

@Tanishaa003 we dont hate u tani just tell me this high caliber ppl have minty and pinty frozen ? And then u comment 100 RS dvd on others

YAH YAH @RAB_Z  

@Tanishaa003 you had no supporters , LOL salman was lying to you throughout , welcome to the real world #BB7

Arshi @Arshiii3  

@Tanishaa003 during the weekend ka wow whn salman insults contestants and you laught that was so INSENSITIVE.

@Tanishaa003 Where exactly in Juhu do you reside? Near PVR nah? Want to courier some doormats. Ouch.

@chainacoffeemug @Tanishaa003 now we can say v get classy doormats in India and take some back to give as gifts.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mistyy thumbnail
how to read people's tweets to her, i only see wat she tweets on her page.
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Of course ! 😆 When rabid fanz don't leave ANY celebrities like Kunal Kohli, Salman Khan or Sobha ji, why and how on earth they will behave sanely with Tanisha ji 😆😆

FABULOUS reply by Tanisha to those insane rabid abuser fanz ! 😉👏😆
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: dazzelll

how to read people's tweets to her, i only see wat she tweets on her page.

Type @taneesha or whatever is her handle in the search box. All the tweets to her will be listed there. 😆
Mistyy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Type @taneesha or whatever is her handle in the search box. All the tweets to her will be listed there. 😆

thanks Dexter, knew i can always count on you

now i m going to sit tight and read the fun tweets😆
Charcoal-WM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PRB_Shonit

Of course ! 😆 When rabid fanz don't leave ANY celebrities like Kunal Kohli, Salman Khan or Sobha ji, why and how on earth they will behave sanely with Tanisha ji 😆😆

FABULOUS reply by Tanisha to those insane rabid abuser fanz ! 😉👏😆

lol it's evident how pissed she is. And I don't see any abuser up there. She made many comments on the general public like that 100 Rs. DVD and boasting about her family and calibre. She is still doing it blatantly if you read and watch her interviews. And we are supposed to feel sorry for her? She should atleast think twice before opening that arrogant mouth of hers. Had she targeted contestants only it'd have been a fair deal but she made fun of the viewers and they are giving it back now. I say she deserves it!
Edited by Charcoal-WM - 10 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: dazzelll

thanks Dexter, knew i can always count on you

now i m going to sit tight and read the fun tweets😆

Me too. Some of them are pretty hilarious. 😆 😆
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Charcoal-WM

lol it's evident how pissed she is. And I don't see any abuser up there. She made many comments on the general public like that 100 Rs. DVD and boasting about her family and calibre. She is still doing it blatantly if you read and see her interviews. And we are supposed to feel sorry for her? She should atleast think twice before opening that arrogant mouth of hers. Had she targeted contestants only it'd have been a fair deal but she made fun of viewers and they are giving it back now. I say she deserves it!

She was also pretty rude to journalists. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hg8DsJBgFog

Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Charcoal-WM

lol it's evident how pissed she is. And I don't see any abuser up there. She made many comments on the general public like that 100 Rs. DVD and boasting about her family and calibre. She is still doing it blatantly if you read and see her interviews. And we are supposed to feel sorry for her? She should atleast think twice before opening that arrogant mouth of hers. Had she targeted contestants only it'd have been a fair deal but she made fun of viewers and they are giving it back now. I say she deserves it!

I am not sure if you're one of those rabid fanz in twitter or not.. If you're not, then don't take my comments to the heart.. If you're, then you'd surely know what I meant 😃 I am sure with such fanatic behavior of Rabid Gaushala/Gaumaata fanz, Gau has no chance in Bolly anymore 😛 Nobody would want to work with such personality, where they tweet ANYTHING against the maata, and they're attacked SO badly that they have to remove the tweets in 2 hrs ! 😆

It has nothing to do with how much Tanisha is pissed.. Tanisha has been bullied inside the house a LOT.. And this abusive behavior of fanz who dont even know her, means NOTHING to her, if you still didn't get the strength of mind of Tanisha after watching her for so many days 😆 She could care less about these, it was an APT reply to all those fanatics 😆 AWESOME that how much her one tweet can affect people ! 😉😆
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Tanisha and Armaan compliment each other perfectly.. 
She says she is from an island ..  LOL..   These people from island come and request to people friday to Friday to see their work .. no wonder she remained on island and never got to do anything worthwhile ..  and Armaan also almost on same lines.. 

and she told Gauher.. i wanted to stand only against you..  means she already declares herself superior to others.. what do we say for that ..