Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Smileey-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Every show will have ups and downs hope RR will have interesting storyline and sizzling chemistry btwn the leads 😳 😊
CANNOT thumbnail
Yeh guys, lets be positive.
-Saumya- thumbnail
I don't think any production house would destroy their shows on purpose. Let's just hope Rang Rasiya doesn't suffer the same fate as the previous shows of the same PH. They have managed to do brilliant work with the promos and promotions till now, let's hope it's continues.
SWEEBILLI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I completely agree wid u but hope they dont spoil RR
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Buddy tumhare mooh meh ghee shakkar.
I was really sad when they ruined my 2 favorite shows. 
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The PH are not only at fault but channel also have a huge part in it even more than the PH.

I actually fell bad for ST because he never get a chance to tell the story in his head as TRP viewers doesn't support him. I hope he get a his chance with Rangrasiya *Finger crossed*
aina123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
njoy till it lasts i wud say..for any show i guess
McNinja thumbnail
I feel like fans reactions online affect the story line at times. Often what would work for the trp audience, people only cry foul about, even though the online community is just a subset of the audience. Ah, just watch it and enjoy it for as long as you can 😆
ohsehun. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
DDEJ and MB were two shows from Nautanki Films that started off great, but alas they both got ruined at some point.

People's main worries are really just that: Will Rang Rasiya have the same outcome?

I just think we should enjoy it while we can, because who knows what the show has in store? 

Instead of worrying, that's the best thing to do. 
Bask in the glory of it now.😆

- Faye.
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All production houses ruin their own shows down the line, it's inevitable unfortunately. 

The writers run out of ideas, and then the production house comes with a new show. 

All we can do is enjoy the show while it's good.