Posted: 10 years ago

Sanaya is finally back. Loved her as Khushi in IPKKND. Arnav&Khushi were magical. Loved them.

So excited for her comeback. I will try to catch up the update for the few episodes as now a day due to family incidents I am not able to watch anything on television, some misfortune have occurred. :(

So who is excited?
Hit LIKE button if you are waiting for the 1st episode๐Ÿ˜† <3 
cant wait for the 1st episode
Eagerly waiting for the show to start..๐Ÿ˜ณ
A Request to all the fans who are having negative opinion that PH will destroy the show as I did to Madhubala And Jaan. I was a big fan of Madhubala in the beginning the couple in the show was amazing but the PH destroyed everything. The show is ruined. Same happened with Jaan even though I was not a fan of this show.
But now they are disappointed that PH may destroy this show too, but lets be positive  that for sake of their own profit PH will not repeat the same mistake again. Because of them now MB is nowhere in the TRP chart, so is Jaan. PH will try their best to impress the viewers with RangRasiya, and will be careful with this atleast for their own sake. So no worry.
The show hasn't even started. Don't start worrying already :)
Eagerly waiting for the show to start
Wish the show best of luck<3
All my wishes to this Show!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hi, I hope whatever is happening in your personal life will resolve itself positively.
I'm not too worried about the things people are saying about the PH. To be honest most Indian tv serials start with a bang but very few can sustain the excitement and in particular love stories. We have to realize that there will be tracks that we might not like especially as the show goes on. I'm looking forward to getting to Paro and Rudra and their story and whatever the PH does with the story I'll be there as long as Sanaya is there.